Where is the AI ?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by KennyBall, September 26, 2013.

1. KennyBall

KennyBall New Member

Hello, i usually played this game only with the AI, now the game will not start when I push ready, it wait for other players to join. why is that? in alpha i could play for hours just me and the AI. how can i do this now?
    Eyebe likes this.
  2. core1989

core1989 New Member

AI is broken at the moment the AI can get stuck slowing the game down incredibly.
  3. KennyBall

KennyBall New Member

Ahh, darn, then I have to wait to play this game to AI is fixed... other players rush so much that i cannot enjoy the game, and I like looooong games like in scfa i can play for 8 hours and so with only the AI.
  4. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

You can have that sort of game with other players, you know :)
  5. adecoy95

adecoy95 Member

the game wont even start without another human player? guess i will have to wait a little while longer
  6. garatgh

garatgh Active Member

... I just played a game against a AI, worked fine for me...
  7. bradaz85

bradaz85 Active Member

I was also getting this issue where the game wouldnt start until someone joined. I just need to practice on the A.I before even thinking about MP..
  8. garatgh

garatgh Active Member

Wouldent be much of a practice, the current AI only expands a short distance from spawn and sends bombers over and over again.

Thats it.
  9. bradaz85

bradaz85 Active Member

Well its very much a learning process for me, getting to know each unit and what everything does, working out strategies and everything. Theres a lot to learn! And I cant learn while getting stomped by real dudes rushing me in the first 10 mins!
  10. bluejam

bluejam New Member

Kenny, bung me in friends when the lobby/friends system is working, my son and I also like a long game etc :)
  11. lusketrollet

lusketrollet New Member

Thanks for the warning.

Saved me a few bucks.
  12. iampetard

iampetard Active Member

AI works for me no problem, just needs to wait about 10 seconds in the lobby