New here, curious about beta Delivery.

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by Komemiute, September 26, 2013.

1. Komemiute

Komemiute New Member

As per title,
    I'm a backed of PA to the $40 tier and was intrigued about the release date. (today-ish)

I voluntarily stayed out of the forum to be hit full frontal by the beta so I really know nothing beside what came up in the kickstarter page.

Therefore I would like to know how it works for the beta key.
    Do I get it in my inbox (email provided during and after the kickstarter), I have to request it here?
    How do I download the gamefiles?
    Can I please have it on Steam?

Sorry if all of this was answered already but as I said I wanted a fresh look on PA, Gods knows I ruined many games with hype and previews in the past...

Thank you all for patience and whatnot it took not to insult me right away :)

K'mute,
    Out.
  2. gunshin

gunshin Well-Known Member

if you are on the 40$ tier, you will not get a beta key. you currently need to be on the 60$ tier, or wait a month or so until its dropped to 50$
  3. Komemiute

Komemiute New Member

I beg to differ.

Kickstarter page states pretty clearly that...

Pledge $40 or more
    5513 backers

Early access to the Beta, a copy of the digital game soundtrack, and access to the private discussion community. Includes all previous tiers.

Anyway... Of course as soon as I posted the thread I spotted another one, slightly older with exactly the info I needed... *sigh*

Sorry.
    :p
  4. scriptwolf

scriptwolf New Member

I would also like to point out that there is no $60 tier on kickstarter :p

I am also interested in how it will be delivered and what sort of time they will start sending out the keys.
  5. Komemiute

Komemiute New Member

Hey Script,
    there's a thread named "how will we get our beta keys" and in it an interesting link to your reward basket, let's say...
    I guess it's waiting time/F5 mashing...

EDIT: Sorry, can't post link... to noob for the forum :p
  6. Komemiute

Komemiute New Member

Got my key to the beta! Yay!