Happy accidents, let us mix planet types?

Discussion in 'Support!' started by RMJ, August 17, 2013.

1. SXX

SXX Post Master General

2. vackillers

vackillers Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot, that guy did an amazing job at being able to mod that stuff.... wish there was some in game pics of some of the stuff that can be done though, a little confusing (dont do much mod stuff) dont really know what each section means really or how to export/import it into the game

edit: nevermind i didn't read the whole thing... seems easy..... can put it into the game
    Raevn likes this.
  3. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

You know, I had actually forgotten all about that :confused:
    It needs updating, but the Planet Type generator should work. The biome generator is incomplete though.
  4. kongkillha

kongkillha Member

@2nd picture from RMJ: Man, that volcano out in the ocean looks awesome. They definitely need to add this for earth and tropical!
  5. al3xtec

al3xtec Member

Wow those pictures are intense.
  6. vackillers

vackillers Well-Known Member

I actually having some issues with the planet generator, seems to have stopped working even though my custom planets show in game, when I select em, they dont do anything and just the planet type I originally selected shows up... for some reason every time I select a topical or an earth type, it always shows my first custom planet which worked first time lol
  7. RMJ

RMJ Active Member

Yeah they look really nice :D i hope either uber or by modding we get option to mix planets.

The metal planet with earth actually do remind me of that Halo from Halo.