Monday Night Combat Launch Date Change

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Ekanaut, January 11, 2011.

1. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

We've decided to change the launch date from January 17th to a week later on January 24th. We'd like to have a solid launch with more bug fixes and more time to polish as well as add some new content. The BETA will continue until we launch.
  2. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

good idea
  3. dustoff

dustoff New Member

always better to delay things and have a finished game. Still a lot of problems to sort out .
  4. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

You guys should have worked through Christmas instead of being all lazy for a week! ;)
  5. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

If we did that, there would be more bugs. What's Christmas?
  6. Pluberus

Pluberus New Member

Noooo!

Well, at least you aren't rushing and releasing a buggy game. Glad to see you're willing to take the time for a better launch. :D
  7. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

Thanks for the update. An extra week of spit-shine polish will be appreciated.

Hope you have some surprises for us! XD
  8. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

24th is a monday night so you are all good :cool:
  9. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

I say better safe than sorry.

I personally would like to see a more polished and finished game that works, than a buggy after-Beta release. Pushing the date seems like a good idea and I hope you guys are able to sort out what you guys need to before the 24th.

Basically, I can wait... we have a Beta that works pretty good and I'm pretty content with it, so any updates(in this case is the release) that you guys feel like are better of pushing the dates on is fine with me.
  10. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

the game comes out on the same day i go back to school! DAMN YOU GUYS! but i get the next day off for ausrtalia day, all nighter here i come!
  11. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Uber, I love you guys! I'll gladly wait a few days if you think you need them to polish the release version more. That's the great thing when you don't have to worry about physical media, yay!

As long as we can play the beta online I'll be perfectly happy anyway! :mrgreen:
  12. nockel

nockel New Member

will the beta goes on until the 24th?
  13. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Yes, you can play until the game is released.
  14. Oscar

Oscar New Member

Thats great :mrgreen: I hope for suprises too ^_^ :).Now I am sure that game I bought is worth every cent :D.All hail the UBER :D.