Raffle: Win 6 PA Alpha keys :)

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by xfreezy, September 18, 2013.

1. xfreezy

xfreezy Member

[​IMG]

Welcome to the United-Forum PA Alpha key raffle! As celebration for the upcoming PA beta release United-Forum.de is giving away 6 Alpha keys for Planetary Annihilation in the next 9 days! Each Alpha key is worth $70 and also grants access to the beta and release versions of PA.

How do I get an Alpha key?
    In the next 9 days we will host 3 polls with easy questions, every participant can win 2 Alpha keys per poll. You only have the chance to win all 6 keys by participating in all 3 polls.
    For the first poll you get one raffle ticket by stating your answer in the comments of this news or in this forum thread. You get an additional ticket and thus an increased chance by also voting in the poll of the forum thread. There is no right or wrong answer, everyone participates.

The question of the first poll: Will PA be your first large scale strategy game or did you play games like Total Annihilation / Supreme Commander before?

When will the winners be announced?
    We announce the winners in 3 days during the next poll. Just visit our news portal at cnc-inside.de on saturday to easily find the new poll.
    The United-Forum Team wishes you best luck and is looking forward to your answer to this week's question. Happy hunting Commander!

PS: Please note that you can only participate on our site, posts in this thread won't be considered. You can still discuss the raffle and PA here of course :)
    cmdandy likes this.
  2. gorerillaz

gorerillaz Member

this is a german community....
  3. CommieKazie

CommieKazie Member

Ja

Well, that's all the German I know.
    That and Schadenfreude (thanks Boston Legal!).
  4. xfreezy

xfreezy Member

That shouldn't prevent you from participating :). The raffle is open for every user and you can also talk in english on our site, despite that it is originally a german community.

During registration you can change the site's language to english btw.
  5. aerospacefanatic

aerospacefanatic New Member

Well, I guess it's a good thing I speak German!
  6. xfreezy

xfreezy Member

7. xfreezy

xfreezy Member