The I LOVE YOU UBER thread.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by Mibuwolf, January 8, 2011.

1. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

I would like to say that I'm just surprised of all the responses we have gotten from the staff. Maybe not on xbox forum so much, but also on the pc portion... it just feels unexpected?

Sure does make COD look like a HORRIBLE game right about now: with MNC priced at 13-15$, has great support, great graphics, and actually holds my interest. This shooter proves to be a challenger vs other popular titles that promise a lot but produce such pitiful results.

Even though the game isn't out, with the effort I see in the pc beta already...basically I just applaud everything that you guys do for us on the PC. Other companies like Activision and EA just don't give quite the effort that I think they used to give. Maybe others agree in my opinion?
    Last edited: January 11, 2011
  2. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

Re: Here's some feedback, rather than an issue.

I am BulletMagnet, and I approve of the above post.
  3. XyzKiller

XyzKiller New Member

Re: Here's some feedback rather than an issue.

Yes, MNC & Uber Entertainment both have excellent Support(s).
  4. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

And Uber is doing all this with less than 20 people. It never stops to amaze me how much they get done in a very short time. Uber is really a fitting name, I can't think of a comparable developer studio!
  5. hickwarrior

hickwarrior New Member

^ This does man that they are that damn busy.

Anyway, I hope the don't fall into the trap where the game is released and just stop giving a damn to work on their next title. If they do fall into it, I just hope they make the game fat enough.

But that's just me, the eternal pessimist.
  6. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

We still give a damn :) Thanks for the kind words.
  7. galwinganoon

galwinganoon New Member

I would also like to say I love you Uber!

Although I don't have the XBox version, I definitely appreciate that you take care of your fans post launch and provided free DLC.

And as Valve has taught us all... Free maps and gameplay updates keep the fans frothing at the mouth and waiting with their wallets to buy new hats... And melee-enabled fish? Well, I'm not sure the holy mackerel fits in MNC, but you get the idea. ;)
  8. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Huh, who would of thought:
    Good Customer Support = Happy Customers?
  9. Mastah

Mastah New Member

In addition to a great game, they added a great support, I love you Uber :-D
  10. OD78891

OD78891 New Member

I signed up and registered just so I could throw my hat into the ring for this thread.

Uber, you're amazing. This game isn't even out of Beta yet, and I see soooooo much potential. I've been hooked every since the release and it's kept my interest unlike most shooters released last year. This game is colorful, fun, intuitive, and vast.

It's the things like using bullseye as bait to eject my enemies on the platform for a multikill, that make me smile. Or juicing up and just wrecking the enemy teams defenses. I can say that I've never felt more intrigued than going rampant with a support class in any other game. Ya know what else? When I get killed, I'm not mad at (enter BS reason here), because I'm actually having fun with the game!

Hearing Mickey and all of MNC's characters just chattering playfully along with the game, really brings out it's personality. Let's not forget the famous audio of MNC; when you load your game up, you know the athlete\warrior is coming out of you!

Please Uber, don't stop updating\patching this game, it has so much potential; I honestly see myself playing this more than TF2 as long as you don't abandon it. The community is what keeps Valve and TF2 alive, so everybody at Uber and the folks playing MNC, should do their part in keeping this game strong and striving until the sequel to MNC is released.

Thank you Uber.
  11. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

You know what would make me love Uber even more? Access to the sound files.

I'm only messing. I can't love Uber any more. If I did, they'd wake up with me tapping on their widows, tearfully pleading for them to elope to the Bahamas with me.
  12. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Uber...

[​IMG]
  13. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

I will double thumbs up this thread as well. What we do wouldn't work without an awesome community like y'all :D
  14. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

You must be a mind reader. I was thinking something similar but less articulate.
  15. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I wonder if it would be possible to cut new lines together for mods or if we could find somebody talented who can voice act a 2nd commentator.
  16. DeadStretch

I know this guy named Bwana and he is amazing at doing stuff with his voice. This is one of my favorite videos of him although to really hear all of his wacky voices you'll have to watch him live on Justin.tv. http://Justin.tv/bwana
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ct3mN6fi1E

Idk, I just wanted to share this crazy guy with all of you. :D
  17. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

Like I told others... find the golden voice homeless guy. I'm sure he could give a few lines :lol: .
  18. DeadStretch

That would actually be great publicity for MNC and Uber. From Kraft to Monday Night Combat. Everyone will ask "What's Monday Night Combat and who is Uber Entertainment?" The money will just pour right in.
  19. WhiteHawke

WhiteHawke New Member

Agree with OP x 1,000,000. This is a great game and the beta is really shaping up well. I'm looking forward to spending a completely unhealthy amount of time playing this game. Seriously. I might die.
  20. pickled_heretic

pickled_heretic New Member

well it's pretty easy to extract the sound files to .ogg format using an extractor you can find here:

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/archive/index.php/t-174128.html

instructions are on the website. I did this myself in my quest to investigate how to permanently remove the announcer and pitgirl voices.

now if you mean editing the sound files that are played in game, i'm sure that's doable too based on what i know of the unreal engine but it's probably more complicated than what i'd be willing to learn.