OxyTeam not joining the tournament?

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Kappy, January 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Why isn't OxyTeam signing up for the free uber tourny? Its free entry, free prizes if you win, and nothing to lose really. I thought they wanted to improve MNC's community? Yet, they fail to show their help in one of the only tournaments uber has sponsored for their community. OxyTeam is a team right? they dont have to be competitive but atleast help the community with their low team rate for tournaments by entering in this one. Anyone else agree?
  2. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Yes, OxyTeam should totally do what we tell them rather than decide for themselves what they do or don't want to participate in.
  3. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Its funny, I actually heard the sarcasm their but a simple typed "no" wouldv'e also been acceptable too. I get it though, your trying to be a funny smart *** girl.
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

On top of that most of OxyTeam members have a life and responsibilities outside of the game. To be honest some of their "team members" have joined the tournament. Also they aren't really a team. They are in a way mocking teams.
  5. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

The tournament will survive just fine without us.

Oxyteam is a joke team.

We will help the community though our very successful game nights, and Machinima videos, and user guides, and beards.

Oxyteam members are encouraged to help fill the voids on other teams.

If five/six of oxy field a team, that's fine too.

Please stop trying to insist we should be a competitive team so that beating us will mean something. This is not your first post on the subject. (if that's not what you are doing, please stop making threads about us on the forums telling us we are doing it wrong, and take it to pm).

Edit: furthermore, the competitive scene IS growing, and I'll be working on a project separate from Oxyteam and/or Uber in the comming weeks to help that growth.
  6. Kappy

Kappy New Member

I didnt say you guys should be competitive, did i? I dont think so and I know your a joke team and a joke you guys will always be. This is my first thread about you guys btw so dont make people think im trying to get you guys to sign up so we can woop your *** in the tournament. Thats not the case at all. I want this tournament to succeed. I know players on these forums that are atleast putting their names in the tournament with randoms to fill the spots. You can't say the competitive community is getting bigger because we only have about 8 teams that have signed up fully and that was the same size 6 months ago or so with the last tournament. This thread wasn't suppose to come off negative.

P.S. The machinima thing is a joke, please dont fill the mind of the noobs and public with your stupid guides, builds, and playstyles. Leave it up to the competitive players to teach the noobs. Good job on the game nights though, ill give you that.
  7. DeadStretch

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
  8. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

You have certainly made similar posts (but yes, not threads) before about us being a team and never playing competitively/scrims/private matches/interchangeable words. I don't feel like digging while at work, but I'm sure you can find them in one of the threads Shammas got locked.

Only letting competitive players write guides is retarded, because 99% of the players in this game play only/virtually only pubs.

I get messages almost daily thanking me for my guides and videos, so in the nicest way possible, Stop talking out of your ***..
  9. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I love the videos! Don't you dare tell Team OxyTeam to stop making videos!

Who do you think you are to tell other players what tournaments to join and what videos to upload?
  10. DeadStretch

Uh oh! You guys made Col put his game face on. That is not a good sign. What out for the incoming pancakes and he might have bacon to go with it.
  11. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

How DARE we have fun in a video game! Who the hell do we think we are? If I wanted to compete, I'm sure I could have kissed enough *** to get on to a competitive team, but I didn't. I joined team OxyTeam to have fun with the people I like to have fun with (nothing sexual). We have a good time, and we like to share our knowledge and experience with others (again, nothing sexual).
  12. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

@jessup: He thinks he is a stereotype of competitive players.
  13. Mickey Cantor

Mickey Cantor New Member

Kappy,

Your mom called and said to stop making dumb threads. No really, she did.. it was weird.

Hiiii Hoooooooo!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.