ProTag, WANT, NOAW!!! Pleeease!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by Col_Jessep, January 11, 2011.

1. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

So I just bought the Annihilator 4 times in succession in one match. I can has Protag? Something shiny with silver and probably kittens!!!

I know you want it too! Uber, please make it happen. :p

PS: Seriously, we could use something to help players to get over the $250 fee. I mean, I play Gunner, the slowest class in the whole game and I usually have enough time to get to the Annihilator from anywhere on the map.

I can even take a small detour, mortar some bots, pick up some coins and then I approach the Annihilator. I'm the largest target on the whole damn map - but nobody is shooting at me. No Assassin waiting for me, no Firebase that I have to destroy first. Nope, once again the Annihilator is completely uncontested... :(
  2. Ferocity

Ferocity New Member

Unless i am there, Then Jessep and i have a rock scissor paper match.... TO THE DEATH!

And i never win!
    It looks like no one agrees that Smoke Bomb beats Rock, Paper and scissors... :(
  3. Col_Jessep

True.
    Sniper rifle beats all. Including tactical nukes and the shirtless pictures of Mickey Cantor that were banned as unnecessarily cruel weapons of mass destructions by the New Hague Convention in 2057.
  4. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

OHMIGAWD WHERE IS THE BRAINBLEACH?!

Also, protag for getting say three Annhilators and then all in one match would be pretty cool. I concur with shiny silver and kittens. :cool:
  5. Col_Jessep

I'm glad that you approve of silver and kittens! It means a lot to me to hear that from somebody with your artistic talent!

As for mindbleach, I'm sure Team OxyTeam has something in store. Probably in 4 easy payments... :lol:
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

You should come play the XBox version and see how long it lasts when veterans play. "Ohh the Annihilator is read....BOOOM!!" We don't even get a chance to hear Mickey say the whole phrase before it is set off. :)
  7. Col_Jessep

Let me put it like this: I had a game where I was down to $50 or something when Mickey announced the Annihilator. I started farming bots and collecting coins for $200. When I arrived the Annihilator was still waiting for me.

It's slowly getting better though.
  8. DeadStretch

Yeah I knew what you meant. I was just letting you know there is a light at the end of that tunnel.
  9. Col_Jessep

I hope Uber might light a few candles in form of protags to illuminate the way to the end of said tunnel...
  10. DeadStretch

This is where I insert Scathis' quote about him neither conforming nor denying that.