What type of player are you?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Sephisticated, January 10, 2011.

1. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

;) Just because I party up with him the most
    Last edited: January 10, 2011
  2. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

Very, very true. Even in other objective based games.
  3. xPEx Noscope

xPEx Noscope New Member

Well I would describe myself as a mainly a bot killer until I see a very unfortunate enemy pro come my way. And then when i dispatch of said pro i continue to bot.
  4. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

My goal: win the game
    My objective.. take out your defence as quick as I can
    My strat: Rush to your area the quickest way possible and attack.

What happens: I die very much and anger alot of people
    The result: I get killed 20-30 times but end up winning the game when people have thought game over.

HOW? Don't rage quit and don't set a temper aflair. Keep your target on one lane and lead everything through like a river with logs in it. Kill the logs. Kill the beavers! Kill the spots!

It's a very crafty way to play ... I do try and kill people but I'd rather make it certain that the game/zones have been captured.. kind of like a game of football.
  5. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i wasnt directing that at him, it was aimed at the OP. i played with teo rather frequently, until i fell into a normal sleep shcedule, and i know how he operates.

the op posted a topic a while ago in which anyone could ask him anything about assault, seeing as how he went 55-0...and lost.
  6. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

You see it quite often with dumb/bad CoD players.
  7. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I'd say objective. Once the moneyball is down each of my level 3 bombs gets thrown on it and it is bombarded by grenades. But I am a bit of a slayer, too.
  8. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I always play Objective.

I have no problem with teammates who only want to kill. I do get upset when they won't come back to the base to help clean up bots and pros when the other team drops our ball.
  9. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

I'm not sure why you have to choose between the "slaying" and "objective". In this game, objective means killing bots, turrets, and the moneyball. It's not that hard to transition between doing that and killing pros, depending on what's needed more in a certain situation.
  10. Lagoon7

Lagoon7 New Member

Main slayers are fine in my book, as long as they remember that the Objective does exist, and when things get hot they should help.

Otherwise im a Mainslayer, Supportslayer, and Objective player.

Depends on my class and my team most of the time.
  11. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

i'm the type of player that leaves your toilet seet up and your mother pregnant.
  12. BiteMyTongue91

BiteMyTongue91 New Member

I'm still getting used to Crossfire, but I'd say it completely depends on my mood. I really love being a slayer, for sure...but I used to play a LOT of TF2, and I played Medic exclusively, so I definitely go for support sometimes.
  13. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

I'm objective based, my mindset is get the job done. No matter what I play I base my gameplay off of trying to move forward. As an Assassin I focus on pushing as much and fast as possible and building turrets or making gremlins with extra cash. As a Sniper taking out bots and providing covering fire or protecting teammates. As a Support... Uh I fail, I shotgun people, plant FB's badly, and try and overheal everything to push through the lines xD If you see me play Support, I apologize in advance for horrifyingly bad gameplay xD
  14. mute

mute New Member

Map control primarily. Secondary, I kill all the people that think they're Support slayers, because thems some easy kills. If no one is in the game that attempts to come at me or my base, I'll have a low pro-kill count type game and mainly focus on clearing bots/turrets and healing my mates. But if people think they can constantly come at me or another Support, I'll go 25+ pro kills routinely.
  15. InsolubleFluff

InsolubleFluff New Member

Depends on class and the team you're with and the team your'e against. My main class is assassin and I run around killing bots and turrets and then flee when people attempt to kill me. However, if people are alone or if I have juice I will try to compensate for the lack of KD ratio and just kill as many as possible.

When playing support I tend to play a strong emphasis on the defence of the base, turrets and pros if I can. Most kills come from shotgun to pros in the base and the odd juice run here and there.

I snipe from base (as you should) and then run out half way on occasion to get a good angle, kill bots or help team mates. If the game is going well and I can move my position right outside their base eating at health to try and aid team mates, I will do.

If the other team has a good player, I will try to counter that player so the rest of my team can sleep easy. If my team are playing heavy on offence, I will be support to aid them and the base so they don't have to. They buy the turrets, I provide the hacks :D
  16. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

I'm a feeder. I go 0-30 every game with assassin.
    Eat ME.
  17. lord_sammy

lord_sammy New Member

Objective. I push bots, smokebomb then kill the starter turrets, then wreck the Moneyball with Juiced shurikens. ;3
  18. EpicT3hRipp3R

EpicT3hRipp3R New Member

I play objective 1st and menace 2nd. I kill all the bots and kill just enough pros to let you know that I am in fact all around you...like a hug w/ knives. If teamed with a decent assassin who can kill bots as well, then the head hunting begins (25kills and up)
  19. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

seriously? can i have a sig that big?
  20. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I know, right? :?