First Impressions, PA stories and how to improve in a match.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Tobabmatb, August 15, 2013.

1. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

Holy run-on-sentence, batman! Generally speaking, metal extractors in PA pay for themselves very quickly. So yes, currently the game is heavily balanced towards rapid expansion, with 'consolidation' of sorts occurring mid to late game. It's good to defend your mex, but initially the defence should only be light, really.
  2. zaphodx

zaphodx Post Master General

It's far more efficient to expand as much as possible and plunge eco into factories for versatile, mobile troops than slow expansion with metal wasted on useless static defenses. Investing in defenses is almost always a waste unless you build them for the sole purpose of defending against an imminent attack.
  3. Tobabmatb

Tobabmatb New Member

I think I get it, So expand as much as possible and as soon as you get wind of an attack that's when you be putting up your towers and such :) thanks and yes I can see this is turning into a noobs guide to PA rather than what I originally intended but I suppose that its just as good ^_^
  4. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

...more like nonexistent. Tobabmatb, consider you're facing people like yourself.

Just spread out like there's no tomorrow strive for expansion like it's the one thing you've most wanted in your life. and always remmeber the motto :"all mexes are my mexes". hit Ctrl+n (or ctrl+m) once you spawned on the map to see what I mean.