FARK, Decoy Commander, Hovercraft, and space untis.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by cakeatafuneral, August 6, 2013.

1. cakeatafuneral

cakeatafuneral New Member

One of the things That made total-A so memorable were the user created units that turned out to be game changers. Decoy commanders, farks, hovercraft, experimental units, and upgradeable commanders being key among them. I would also Like to see Space units, eg, flying units that can operate off planet for star-wars style battles. Fark and decoy comander added new levels to gameplay. I also Hope to see advanced walls, sea-barriers, moho metal maker and sea-versions of this. I also feel the ability to upgrade the commander like in supreme was an important improvement. Also so far I havn't seen any cloaking, in t.a. the commander and sniper units, as-well as advanced fusion reactors were able to cloak, I think this is crucial, along with radar jamming. Any thoughts or talk on this?

EDIT, just watched the most recent live-stream and went throught the stickies again, and saw some of my questions have been answered. My apologies.
  2. menchfrest

menchfrest Active Member

rage?
  3. cakeatafuneral

cakeatafuneral New Member

I mean im disappointing in certain exclusions but im sure the modders will pick up the slack. anything your mad isnt going to be included?
  4. mushroomars

mushroomars Well-Known Member

I expect all of these to make it into the game. I'm pretty sure Uber mentioned Hoovercraft when talking about flowfields, space units are guaranteed.

As for your expectations, I will say, "It's Alpha!™" because currently we have about 40% of the units that are expected to make it into the game, not including mods or future content from Uber.

Alpha is more about fixing bugs, stability issues and optimizing the game than anything. Currently we just get a really cool toy (that breaks a lot) until Uber finishes their work.