Some small fun planets I made

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by emb4, August 3, 2013.

1. emb4

emb4 Active Member

These planets are tiny but most I wanted to make for big teams on a hilariously small scale for interesting battles. Each has a special feature that I tried to get to make gameplay on them interesting. All of them can be played online.

Planet 1: Xbox Canyon

[​IMG]

Tiny planet, has TONS of canyons running through it and many areas are completely surrounded, meaning land combat will be very interesting here. Also this planet reminds me of the xbox 360 logo.

Planet 2: Commander Wars

[​IMG]

Only one part of land on the whole planet, and it has no mex on it. My goal here is that all the commanders will spawn on the land and will duke it out for funsies, no real point to this map for anything else really.

Planet 3: Pangea

[​IMG]

Another small one, its a huge mass of land and a small amount of water. I played a 5v5 game here and the action is great. Might not be a good FFA map though

alternatively there is a scale 2 version if you dont like small maps: [​IMG]

Still a huge land mass and the other side of the planet is nothing but ocean

Planet 4: Mountain ridges

[​IMG]

Huge mountains and canyons provide some pretection from land, plus the planet looks epic.
    Last edited: August 3, 2013
  2. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

wow I actually like all of those.
    Last edited: August 4, 2013
  3. LordQ

LordQ Active Member

These are really cool. Very nice work.
  4. Nasher

Nasher New Member

Hmm snow capped mountains on a planet with 100 heat and 0 water :D
  5. supremevoid

supremevoid Member

Realy cool Planets.
    How about a Planet with a good and dark side?
  6. zaphodx

zaphodx Post Master General