cheat0rs

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by do0t, January 7, 2011.

1. ZoZo

ZoZo New Member

The funny thing about those sites, is people will actually PAY for that crap. honestly i just laugh at em rather then let em get me worked up, i mean seriously....how freaking pathetic is your life that you pay to cheat on a video game? lol how terrible a player must you be? kids like that need a life.
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Even more so that once players know you are cheating we take actions which basically ends up in wasted money. I guess it must be worth it to feel good inside for a week or two, even though you are cheating.
  3. do0t

do0t New Member

Just like prostitution, drug use, and gambling; some people think it's wrong, but obviously there's a thriving market for it.

One other way to look at cheating is this: you're getting cheated out of your wages every time you buy a soda, and every time you draw a paycheck through taxes. Not like you can ban taxes either, but I digress. VG cheating is wrong, but here to stay. SAD.

4. KittyLicker

KittyLicker New Member

the thing is, they are just testing the hack right now, so #1 they didnt pay for the hack, as one of them said in game "we are testers so we get free hacks" and #2 wait till you see how many hackers there are once the hack is released to the public for purchase, they will be on every server.....sad really
  5. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

Hey, cool invention, kick&ban. Done. No hack will solve that.
  6. Providence

Providence New Member

Votekick can be abused. Most players can't tell if someone is hacking or not. This game needs a spectate system so we can see in perspective of player that's cheating.
  7. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

Becomes obvious depending how obvious they try to be. Such as a bot with headshots only.