Sugestions

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Tairanos, July 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tairanos

Tairanos New Member

You can use this post to sugest something theat you want in the game.

My sugestion is the one thing that i loved the most on the game "Supreme Commander" that was the huge number of units.I think the most the better
  2. Stormie

Stormie Active Member

You do realise that you are not yet playing the full game right? and that there are many many more units to be added?

/thread
  3. randathamane

randathamane New Member

Hi all.

A brilliant job so far, awesome game, but could i ask for something?

The Air based missiles are a bit "odd" in that they have a tracking problem against fast aircraft. It's a good idea that faster aircraft are harder to hit, but could i ask that the turning circle be reduced a little?

The reason i ask this is that, as of build 0.51118 Tier 2 bombers are very powerful causing some people to begin complaining about "commander sniping". Perhaps if the missile turning circle was reduced, more hits could be caused on aircraft and thus reduce the threat that bombers pose a little. I feel this would also fix a problem in that in some occasions due to a crafts vector, anti air missiles simply orbit about them, being unable to hit.

In addition, the Anti-air tower seems very weak against tier 2 bombers and fighters- with fighters being able to withstand multiple hits and bombers destroying them with impunity. A reduced turning circle for the anti air missiles would make patrolling fighters much more effective at protecting their base and shooting down incoming aircraft.

Many thanks for your consideration.
  4. nanolathe

nanolathe Post Master General

This isn't how threads work. If you have a suggestion you put it in a separate thread. We can't discuss anything if there are twenty different suggestions in the same thread.
    :?
  5. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

this.

In a forums you are supposed to make a new thread for your new idea. Before that you should check if another thread already has that idea as topic to prevent duplicates.
    Please do so in the future and welcome to the forums.
    I am locking this to prevent any further aimless discussions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.