Ping Garat

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by dirrtygsharp, July 26, 2013.

1. dirrtygsharp

dirrtygsharp New Member

Garat,

You made a post a few days ago that really hit home with me. It was in the 'Pricing and Kickstarter' thread in the Steam forum. You said "For every one person who basically wishes I and my coworker would lose our jobs, drown in a lake, what have you..."

Your post was a wake-up call. I don't like being associated with such hatred. Frankly, it makes me sick to think anybody would wish a job loss upon another person in these tough economic times. Maybe it was a heat-of-the-moment comment. Maybe it was a response to a troll. Maybe it was just angry gamers...

Whatever the excuses, we crossed a line and, on behalf of a group, I apologize to you, the Uber staff, and your supporters. We can disagree on issues but at the end of the day, we're all gamers at heart. I and my group lost sight of that fact.

If you would permit, I would like a chance to demonstrate my commitment to civil and frank discussion and debate. I was banned for doing something foolish -- posting some offending material which has since been removed. If you would consider lifting the ban, I would greatly appreciate it.

Whatever you decide on the ban, I thought it important to acknowledge your thought-provoking post and offer an apology.

-[dirrty]gsharp

dirrtygsharp AT outlook DOT com
  2. mushroomars

mushroomars Well-Known Member

This was a deliberate, premeditated decision on Uber's part. They planned on this long before the Steam PR snaffu.

Now you can yell at them.
  3. dbiton

dbiton Member

Blah, Blah, Blah who cares, you should've thought of that before posting "greedy uber?" (i remember) , flagged and now im eating cheerios.
    go away and come back with a new username.
  4. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

The OP may or may not be serious, but as long for now his only post has been pretty positive.
    So let's be a bit nicer to the OP.
  5. GoodOak

GoodOak Active Member

Bro hug slap slap slap.
  6. dbiton

dbiton Member

Well ok.
    OP,
    if you spammed before, there is no reason to give you your account back, you dont need it back unless you bought the game, and if you did, i dont think uber wont give you a refund or something, as for now,
    i will prefer uber dealing with the game, and not sorry trolls.
    Better?