A crasy idea about see all planet?

Discussion in 'Support!' started by kalherine, July 10, 2013.

1. kalherine

kalherine Active Member

Ok just an idea watch the picture.
    Imagine you at you're base, you don´t want turn planet around and lose what you are think in you´r builds, because a particulate fight its happend in the other half planet.
    What iff we be able to construct a ground unit or air or anithing else ,and send to a place in field you want with the need off make with an engenier a radar t2, and secure that place field with units to the incoming video work,just to record and send to a special window menu with key map,to you see what is happend without you need to go there?
    With the possibility off on menu window,you also be hable to move units and micro them on fight without go there.

Its just another idea,see picture to understand.....

Attached Files:

Last edited: July 12, 2013
  2. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

you are describing multiple views I think. It's a planned feature.
  3. gunsnbutter

gunsnbutter New Member

I have 2 monitors... would be awesome if I could camera lock one of them to my army so I can keep microing my eco :D
  4. kalherine

kalherine Active Member

Well iff its planed that will be very good!
  5. numptyscrub

numptyscrub Member

The current intent is to allow players to create multiple viewports (windows) which can be moved/panned/scrolled independantly. Once it gets implemented, you should be able to have once windows showing your main base, and another always centered on your commander, and have a 3rd small one zoomed out as a minimap etc.

How it will actually work I don't know, since it hasn't been made yet, but I'd expect all viewports to have all the same behaviour as the current main window (zooming, scrolling, able to send selected units to the location with a right-click). I also don't know when it'll be implemented; it could be in the next few weeks, or it might not get done until beta :|

It's one feature I'm waiting on, once it gets implemented I'll be plugging my HDTV in as a second monitor so I can have a few map screens up ;)
  6. tassadar33

tassadar33 Member

I can't even understand what your saying.
    Loose / lose
    Your / you'r / you're
    See / sea
  7. kalherine

kalherine Active Member

tassadar33 the important here its to discuss and pass the idea.
    Are you expect we all players around world come here, and explain everything in perfect english?
    Don´t interpret that so serius ,relax im not english,so its hard to me make me understand in this global language ,but i think normaly ppl get the idea, and im not the only!

(See / sea)?
    Seems you the only not capture the idea :idea:
  8. Sherrif

Sherrif Member

If you're talking about multimonitor and picture in picture. It is quite planned as i'm told.

But I never understand a single thread you create, or post you make.
  9. kalherine

kalherine Active Member

How is it possible at this time to have a precise location at all points of the planet!
    All games in 3v3 i did is completely confusing to keep the eye of all action, with the type of visualization we have right now becomes a terrible experience, being attacked in 3 field points , without knowing what is going on without an exact view, in an effective manner of visualization ...
    will be hard to you understand this post?
    It is what I feel at the moment when i play +2v2,i feel completely confused, sorry for saying what I feel ....
    And i really don´t now, how uber will fix this,great battles with this view! im really afraid...

multimonitor and picture in picture not fun at all.....
    Iff you not understand a single thread i create, or post i have make,just don´t read quite easy!
  10. mylon13

mylon13 New Member

Here, go watch all of these livestreams: http://www.youtube.com/user/UberEntChannel/videos

Next off, read some more things here in the forums, if your still worried, you haven't done enough watching/reading. Its been mentioned several times, that Uber wants us to be able to see all action... If I were you I would just have a little bit of patience... You are worried about stuff that needs to be in the retail release... which is still months away.
  11. thelisto

thelisto New Member

That's why the ChronoCam is in place.