1. hixday93800

hixday93800 Member

Hello, well i'm making this post because there is no update since almost 10 days, what is going on, can some one tell when the next patch will come out or give info like that it' starting to be long, thanks...
  2. LegionDarrath

LegionDarrath Member

Seriously? Patience is a virtue.
  3. mushroomars

mushroomars Well-Known Member

Good gods, chillax lol. Most updates come in intervals of weeks, months or even ears. Starcraft was updated 16 years after it came out. MWO gets an update every 2 months despite being in beta and being in dire need of bugfixes and content. SupCom2 hardly ever gets updates at all. You have to PAY for CoD's updates.

Be patient broheim, the next update will have orbital! It's a big one!

Edit: If you find yourself waiting for new updates before you play again, you probably won't like the game in the long run. This is how it was for Terraria and me; I would only play for new content because the game at its core was boring for me. This is most likely how PA will be for you.
  4. iampetard

iampetard Active Member

The next update will make you **** your pants. All I can say
  5. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

We've been very spoilt with the pace of updates so far. 10 days is not a long period of time by any means. I've been frankly staggered with the speed at which Uber have cranked out updates.

Also, don't forget, they had the Independence Day long weekend, which means they had Thursday through to Sunday off last week.

Let Uber do their thing at their own pace!

Personally, I have a sneaking suspicion we'll get something this side of the weekend to play with, and judging by the number of commits since the last released build (thanks for the info Raevn), the next update is going to be panty-moisteningly awesome.
    Last edited: July 11, 2013
  6. pureriffs

pureriffs Member

:shock: lol
  7. JammySTB

JammySTB Well-Known Member

Perhaps they're working on smnc - we're going on 118 days without an update.
  8. roadkillgrill

roadkillgrill Active Member

:lol: :|
  9. mushroomars

mushroomars Well-Known Member

I would appreciate some work on SMNC, if just to shut the fanboyz up. I can't get into that game.
  10. comham

comham Active Member

I find that playing update-to-update, from low-featured alpha to feature-complete gold is the worst possible way to play videogames, worse even than playing for achievements.

Thankfully, you can avoid playing update-to-update just by not playing at all until the game goes gold and the future patches merely tweak things.
  11. hixday93800

hixday93800 Member

Hell no what are you talking about, i like playing this game but too much content is missing for now because we're on alpha stade, i am waiting for updates because it get less boring at all, tanks war is enough for now i'm waiting for more. And terraria is a totaly different kind of game...
  12. kazzymodus

kazzymodus Active Member

Reason some people don't want to play this game is because they're bound to ruin it like they did with their other work.
  13. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

So you hate the company yet you still browse their forums?
  14. roadkillgrill

roadkillgrill Active Member

More like he loves SMNC but doesn't like how it was managed and it's current state right now and being unable to fix it.
  15. knickles

knickles Well-Known Member

More like he's not happy with how one of his games turned out so under no circumstances can he just let these guys be happy with their game.
  16. kazzymodus

kazzymodus Active Member

What? I hate the company? When did I state that? I merely said some people (myself not including, I just don't like these kind of games) boycot PA, that's all. Keep your wild interpretations to yourself, please.

Only reason I have to hate Uber (which I don't) is because they owe me money.
  17. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

Really wow? the best annalogy I find to that is sex. discover it for the first time and it blows your mind but its really not the best at first, as you get more experience it get more "features" and it just never stops getting better.

I'm soo confused as to what possibly could give you the impression you got. :shock:
  18. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

For the first three weeks of alpha we posted a new build almost daily. Don't get used to that. Getting alpha up and running and stable necessitated a LOT of long days, weekends, and nights. We prefer to approach builds more slowly than that, so each one is bigger, more stable, and moves the game significantly forward. Pushing out a build every day eats a HUGE amount of productive time.

That's why we post, why we hint at what we're working on, and why we keep talking to you all on here. It doesn't, however, mean we're gonna change our process and start listing when the next build is coming out. Every day, we look at the state of the build and usually Neutrino and I discuss if we want to push or not. We've had enough big things in the works we decided "not yet".

Plus, last week was a holiday weekend, and why we pushed a build right before. Please. Be patient.
  19. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

For fucks sake you really do not know how to go about handling business. I bet if you sent in a well written, professional email you'd get a much speedy and needed response.
  20. beanspoon

beanspoon Member