Metal Spots!

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by neutrino, July 2, 2013.

1. Ralith

Ralith Member

This new build is awesome, except now the 'shift key pressed' state seems to keep getting stuck on. There appears to be some relation to double-clicking, but it happens at other times too.
  2. rabbit9000

rabbit9000 Member

I actually managed to win a game today because of metal spots.

I can't super economy base mode like pro sup com players but I can surely make you pay dearly for every bit of land you expand into.

Itwasagoodday.icecube.jpg
  3. mushroomars

mushroomars Well-Known Member

Pretty much this. Shift key and double click are super-bugged in the new build.
  4. beanspoon

beanspoon Member

I haven't had any problems with this yet. I'll keep a lookout though.

So glad the metal spots are working now - makes expansion and land-grabbing a necessity. No more will tiny bases on opposite sides of the map be able to pump out a constant torrent of units!
  5. infuscoletum

infuscoletum Active Member

Haven't been able to break shift yet, but double clicking definitely got strange.
  6. Oblob

Oblob New Member

love the new build and the mass points i get the shift bugg occasionally but i eventually get out of it
  7. wtfitsnotbutter

wtfitsnotbutter New Member

If you press caps lock it shows everything that is queued up. So are you guys accidently hitting that or is it bugged?
  8. Tontow

Tontow Active Member

Its bugged, but tapping shift a few times and deselecting my units via esc seems to fix it.
  9. Ralith

Ralith Member

It looks like the real cause for sticky shift key is use of team chat. Probably the 'shift release' event doesn't get propagated out of the UI because keyboard focus went to the text entry.