Crashed with message from Nvidia driver

Discussion in 'Support!' started by filariuss, July 6, 2013.

1. filariuss

filariuss New Member

I find I get many crashes with OpenGL error "hardware does not meet minimum specifications" from Nvidia driver.

Playing at minimal settings at 1900*1080
    Win 7 x64,
    GeForce 560 TI
    Intel Core i5 CPU 4 GHz
    16 Gb RAM
    And this hardware pretty nice at most modern games.

Pls remind me there I can find crash reports from game and that else logs will be nice to show ?

I will add picture of error at next time of so crash, it was pretty nice game and no time to worry about screenshots

Update: DxDiag added

Attached Files:

Last edited: July 6, 2013
  2. benwilson512

benwilson512 New Member

You'll want to attach the output from dxdiag.
  3. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

Only thing I'd recommend is update your video drivers. They're a few months old, and it can make a difference.

That particular error is a rather annoying "feature" of Nvidia's drivers that pops up when it thinks your framerate is too low. Only thing we can really do to fix it is keep working on performance.
  4. filariuss

filariuss New Member

I never find before so message from Nvidia drivers.
    From my point of view as player - if I want to play lagging game - there is no reason to kill game for slow fps or another lags.

Ok, right now I`m downloading last drivers and watch.

Funny fact about I had only few so crashes, and there was one session with many times of crash, and no so crashes in next sessions (about 2 or 3 long battles)

Yeh, perfomance is highly needed, as if I find game becomes laggy I can undertand my enemy sended big army just now :)
  5. carnilion

carnilion Member

got that crash apearing too multiple times in 1 game, and then no times in other games.
    it never showed up before 50355.

also nvidia help says graphic card resources are too low (images too large) so maybe some issues with textures or the cleaning up in graphic card ram.
  6. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Please run DxDiag tool (Start > Run > type "dxdiag" without quotes), press "Save All Information" button and upload your DxDiag.txt as attachment on forum.
    This file contain all information about your hardware and software, so developers can check what's reason of issues you have.
  7. carnilion

carnilion Member

ah sry your right, i forgot

Attached Files: