cheat0rs

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by do0t, January 7, 2011.

1. do0t

do0t New Member

Efficacy's server right now, player by name of:

artificialaiming.net

LOL. 27-5 on scoreboard when I left. Bad cheater, died 5 times.
  2. Swainy

Swainy New Member

I was on there not long ago. A well known cheater that likes to show off.
  3. Woyzeck

Woyzeck New Member

First of all, artificialaiming.net is a small hacking business/community focused on creating hacks and selling it to people for money. I was just on the server and recorded him playing as well. He had around 130 kills and 8 deaths by the end of the game. I'm putting the video together right now...

Sad to know that they're now testing their hacks this early in the game's development. Hopefully VAC2 will catch them.
  4. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

pffft. Not likely.
  5. FixthaFernback

FixthaFernback New Member

6. do0t

do0t New Member

Last edited: January 7, 2011
  7. faits

faits New Member

If you run into hackers, do the server admins a huge favor and follow the instructions in this thread:
    http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1674020

Essentially, open your console and type "playerlist" (without the quotes), then make a note of the ID of the cheater. Us server admins can then use that to ban the cheaters from our servers.

Without having that ID it's tough (or impossible) to ban someone, since it's so easy with steam to just change your display name. This artificialaiming.net guy could actually be one of the AA guys that are already banned from a number of servers.
  8. do0t

do0t New Member

Idea I had was to consolidate all of the server admins in a steam group. In the case you are not playing on your own dedicated server, and one of your admin groupies is and encounters a cheater, would make it easier for them to message you to let you know to k/b this individual. I don't know if there's cheaters in my server unless I'm playing in it. Also can't do anything about it if I'm not in it, EXCEPT shut it down.
  9. Woyzeck

Woyzeck New Member

I highly agree with this idea. You'd have my full support on it.
  10. faits

faits New Member

the guy calling himself artificialaiming.net is rock-aa, who is already banned from any server that is using the compiled list in the thread I linked
  11. do0t

do0t New Member

Ah, well, mine included, but there will be more when they release their product. Money talks.
  12. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

interesting that the description page doesn't mention their endorsement hacking

In their videos you can see that every bullet goes right on target - there's no spread with the SMG, minigun, or assault rifle. I wonder if that's due to extreme accuracy endorsement hacks, or if their program is actually redirecting every single bullet in addition to changing your aim

reminds me of the quake3 nightmare bots that would actually move their aim around to compensate for the "random" spread on the machinegun
  13. fxs

fxs Member

at least this cheat aim to bots too and we have a little chance to scape :? :cry:
  14. faits

faits New Member

I had to laugh at a video I saw of one of these guys using this aimbot on an assault. It was jerking rapidly between players with the assault rifle, but kept latching on to the jackbot. Which the assault rifle does just about no damage to.
  15. do0t

do0t New Member

Group created.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mncsvradmins

The intent is, server admins join up, get promoted to group admin. Players can join as well, but won't get promoted.

If some weird stuff happens in a server, just alert the server owner so he/she can be made aware and take action.

This is a simple in-lieu of tool because there are no server tools yet, and no way to notify a server administrator that there's a problem with a server, or a suspected cheater. Once server tools are created, this archaic system of notification will probably go away.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mncsvradmins
  16. KittyLicker

KittyLicker New Member

maybe thats why they were "testing"
    rock-aa told me in game he was testing priorities of target acquisition, whatever that means in hacking terms

who says they are endorsement hacking? they are hacking ffs so they will get the endorsements that come with normal game play FASTER than anyone else just by playing, thats just common sense
  17. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

I've seen them in-game. You can tell that they move ridiculously fast, and when you get killed and it shows their endorsements, it's something impossible like 3x RoF endorsements
  18. KittyLicker

KittyLicker New Member

wait, Ive been killed by him and I never seen more than 1 3x endorsement, if Im correct 3x is gold 2x is silver and 1x is bronze, you get one of each using a custom class amirite? so why is it so impossible to get a 3x Total Recoil (rate of fire)
    if you got the money to open all the custom classes....

he WAS playing as custom class 6 for a while, just look at his cash earned and you can see he has/had more than enough money to open all 6 classes
  19. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

I meant I've seen RoF in all 3 of someone's endorsement slots, while they were also moving around at impossible speeds and aimbotting
  20. do0t

do0t New Member

Passing this on through one of the players on the server below.

Server: i3d.net - EU Testserver

went by the name MagicOnline

STEAM_0:1:30032924
    0x0110000103948839

Multihack, nospread, speed, wall all included