PA Alpha Build: 50240

Discussion in 'Support!' started by garat, June 29, 2013.

1. mcnik97

mcnik97 New Member

When will you increase the damage of the nukes?
  2. pizwitch

pizwitch Active Member

Why the hell will they do that? :eek:
  3. mcnik97

mcnik97 New Member

I dont know if i missed them changing it, but as far as i know it is still at 1 Damage/Hit
  4. niezlomnypejczyk

niezlomnypejczyk New Member

But they look just cool, even with 1 dmg :D
  5. mcnik97

mcnik97 New Member

Well that is for certain :lol:
  6. arnick

arnick New Member

Would think Nuke usage would be beta. After all, they have yet to seemingly introduce a functioning anti-nuke system. Or maybe everyone just kind of foregoes the building of such. Lul. Anyway- Catapults could really use a counter. Such as perhaps some sort of tactical missile defense. Though- probably not the best place for suggestions. Derp.
  7. donaber

donaber New Member

Yet another great idea. I'm sure Jon has something in the works along these lines.
  8. James24993

James24993 New Member

I think the reason for that is that while the game is in Alpha and balancing needs tweaking then having a nuke that obliterates everything it hits would be pretty game breaking. That's just me speculating though. It may well be a bug.
  9. infuscoletum

infuscoletum Active Member

Naw, a few builds back one of the patch notes was "nuke in! only 1 damage though....".

I also thing anti-nukes are bugged, so it would make sense to put it in for path debugging, etc, but not make it super powerful until it can be countered.
  10. Feussy

Feussy New Member

This was by far the best found of PA I've played so far. We had a 2v2v2 that ran smoothly the whole way through, and some great pitched battles with huge armies. soldans and I had a great early game, but just didn't shift focus to T2 units quickly enough in the late game. Also, not immediately hunting pudeldestodes and his teammate to the end of the earth after we hit their base was a bad idea!
  11. paulzeke

paulzeke Member

having three people sharing one economy is insane. The sense of acceleration as you get a planet sized army up and running is intense, once they get the UI all put in and polished it'll be so much fun to pour waves of armies across the continents :mrgreen:
  12. doud

doud Well-Known Member

I just played a 10players game, and this is just insane how much fun i had ... Uber, love you :D