ms has stopped charging for game updates on xbl!!!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by ghostmerc, June 27, 2013.

1. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Doesn't mean they'll do it. They still hate Microsoft.
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

3. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I stopped reading right there. It's clear you've never played PC MNC, so get back to me when you have.
  4. DeadStretch

You can check my Steam profile if you'd like. I also played against some of the top MNC players (on PC) and I still stand by what I said. When was the last time you played PC MNC? Was it still during the time they were making changes or was it after they moved on to SMNC?
  5. killien

killien Active Member

This makes me wonder when you last played as the only times I've seen 3 people juicing on a single lvl3 RockIt were when it was being healed by a juiced Support or they wanted it down fast
  6. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Who is the fan that has been updating SMNC for Uber since they moved on? Lenard?

I wish he would be able to update the game allowing team changes or other small fixes. Hell lets start a kickstarter lol.

Chron I wrote a very detailed message to an uber employee regarding the competitive merit of this game, the balance, the changes from PC, and whether or not certain things were intended. I asked about the jump jets and the ability to claw, and wondered if it was ever brought up or what their view on it was. It was a nice long message and the response I got was..

"we're too busy working on PA"

I didn't ask them to do anything other than answer a couple questions regarding intentions/thought process when making the game. -_-
  7. joker

joker Active Member

Uber is alot like Lebron James' biological father. They create something absolutely amazing then abandon it like a fking retard
  8. teapot

teapot Post Master General

"Wow, wall of text. Honestly all of my current energy is going into Planetary Annihilation right now. I did read this but I really don't have time to comment on it properly right now. Scathis would be interested in reading this I think."

thats from nuetrino.

I asked if he scathis would respond and he said

"At the moment he is also utterly slammed. Probably the best thing to do would be to post it in our forum. It's unfortunate we weren't able to keep working on the 360 version."

so he basically told me that theres someone who might be interested but he's too busy.. uh thanks for the heads up?
  9. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Didn't they say the finished the update and just needed to get it uploaded but the cost\contract was the problem? The cost is no longer a problem it seems - what about the contract? Either way, I think Uber is done with MS so I am not holding my breath.
  10. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Last time I played was last week. I regularly play with and against Blue Kachina, who is currently #1 on the leaderboards. If you honestly think turrets are the same, then we're playing 2 different games here.
  11. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Oh yeah? Well I play with Dbowill all the time.
  12. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I don't see how who anyone plays with is relevant either, but since DeadStretch said it first, I had to also or else I would feel insecure.
  13. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I just really really wanted to share.
  14. killien

killien Active Member

And I can tell you at least half of the people in the top 10 of the Crossfire leaderboards moved on from MNC long ago
    OMan and FatalMidget are the only other ones that have even played MNC in the last 2 weeks
    Leaderboards don't mean sh*t when most of the best players have left
  15. DeadStretch

I only brought up the best players because I get owned almost every game and still find the flow of both games to be the same. Blue Kachina and Muromets (and his buddy) are two that I came across quite regularly whenever I play/ed MNC.
  16. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

This quote is amazing.