ms has stopped charging for game updates on xbl!!!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by ghostmerc, June 27, 2013.

1. ghostmerc

ghostmerc New Member

can you ubernet please give us the content that is on the pc version of the game?
    we are the platform that first welcomed your game.

with the news that you can now provide us with some content for free we would appreciate it. plenty of us are still playing this game on 360.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/27/ ... 60-patches
  2. joker

joker Active Member

**** PC version and tully's, just give us a change teams option and the ability for everyone to invite to a custom lobby. Everything else they did to the PC version turned it into Monday Night Circus
  3. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

This. All I want is the ability to change teams in a custom match, the rest is broken and stupid but it is a broken and stupid that I can measure.
  4. joker

joker Active Member

The game is just fine the way it is in terms of balance. I mean I'm not a fan of assassin in general but it fits better than some of the changes PC made and also some PC changes were made to accommodate to mouse and keyboard, not controller. The game has had the same in game mechanics for over 2.5 years now and unless there are some dramatic changes coming in the future with the ability to draw in thousands and thousands of fresh faces this summer who play regularly, adjusting the game's mechanics now just because they can for free would be stupid.

Also the people who think the game or certain classes are imbalanced will never be satisfied because they are the same people who over years have never improved, never played PMs regularly, never learned how to deal with a juice chainer so they just cry OP to anything that kills them, and will do so no matter what is done to the game

Please for the love of god don't touch the in game mechanics. Torture us with tully's if you must, but leave the game itself alone and give us a functioning custom lobby with change teams options and invite powers for all (boot powers for host would be nice too, along with the ability to stop the countdown and still see the lobby list)
  5. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

I really do agree with you. WTF is a tully? I don't even know because I stay in my section like a good little fanboi. Sadly, Uber has said that they are abandoning the Xbox to focus on their other ill conceived and received projects.
  6. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

I WANT SMNC
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I can tell you haven't even played PC MNC.
  8. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

PC MNC is so good. :lol:
  9. joker

joker Active Member

4 bullets to the sniper clip. Not PC related?

Bot streaks... Are you serious?

Limitations on Gunner Jetpack... Why? It's an actual skill to use it with a controller effectively and to know how to use the right amount to be that extra bit unpredictable

Funland map... I won't even go there
  10. joker

joker Active Member

I can tell you haven't experienced MNC competitively
  11. DeadStretch

I don't see how that's relevant. Still doesn't change the fact you never played PC MNC. I would answer the questions in your other post but there's no need because you really don't care. If you did you would already know why those changes were made.
  12. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I haven't played PC, but it looks like every balance change on there has to do with adapting to a mouse and keyboard.
  13. DeadStretch

Yeah. The flow of the game feels the exact same though those balance changes wouldn't translate well to console. Though there is a LOT of other changes and content in PC MNC that very well could be in 360 MNC.

That aside I don't think Uber will work with Microsoft ever again.
  14. De Troll

De Troll New Member

The bottom line. Everyone's getting excited for nothing.
  15. DeadStretch

As per usual. :D
  16. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

...Have you played PC MNC?

It takes multiple people juicing on a single level 3 Rockit if you want to have any hope of killing it. Now I'd be fine if they buffed turret health to the point that a single juiced Assassin/Tank couldn't take out a few of them per juice, but the amount of effort it takes to destroy a single turret is ridiculous.

Assault, Assassin, Support, and Sniper get reduced benefits from Armor. This was Uber's response to people saying that gold Armor is too prevalent. They made it even more necessary.

Assault is even more broken. You play Assault, you win.

Money ball health is a complete joke. Once the ball goes down, it's near impossible to get it back up because it'll be dead in a matter of seconds.

Uncle Tully's Funland is a horrid map. Assaults become 10x broken here.
  17. DeadStretch

Again, the balance changes they made to compensate for mouse and keyboard will not work on 360. There is PLENTY more to PC MNC than just balance changes.

As for the turrets I have to disagree. They are almost exactly like they are on 360.

Also the Moneyball health (which was changed a few times) was even something the 360 community wanted even before the PC version was released.

That's funny because they only change they made to Assault was that his bomb can be destroyed by enemy players.

Face it. You were probably using your Xbox controller and were getting owned by mouse users not even realizing the superior tracking and aiming they have you just blame the game.

When you factor in a lot of the changes were to accommodate the use of mouse and keyboard (and actually play the game with them) the flow feels no different at all.
  18. lolatxboxlive

lolatxboxlive New Member

lol, i'll never stop being entertained by people who think using a mouse is "aiming"

You aim weapons and reticules, you point mice and cursors.
  19. De Troll

De Troll New Member

How can assault be broken on PC? You have limited range versus Tanks and Snipers with unlimited range who are going to land every shot.
  20. ghostmerc

ghostmerc New Member

do you guys really have to argue over mous and keyboard in this thread?

point is the main problem that kept mnc from being updated on console is gone.
    euber could give us the updated spawns from pc and new maps at no cost to them well no cost to get it on live. they may have to do some work too put it all in a nice file. then put it into ms certification. for free.