Lobber Problems

Discussion in 'Support!' started by gunsnbutter, June 27, 2013.

1. gunsnbutter

gunsnbutter New Member

I'm noticing a few bug reports for the Lobber, and although most are different, I think they are actually the same problem. Quite frequently, the Lobber will stop auto targeting units (both in visual and in radar range) and stop responding to manual attack commands (both ground fire and direct fire). Is anyone else noticing this?
  2. gigioucsb

gigioucsb New Member

Yup, very annoying. Makes this expensive piece of artillery about as useful as a german cannon that had a bit of thermite burning on top of it.
  3. klewis5

klewis5 Member

Once tested this with a Lobber well in range of two separate AI bases each revealed by radar. Refused to fire upon either one, even when visual range was introduced.
  4. plink

plink Active Member

Happening to me as well. Won't fire at anything.
  5. garatgh

garatgh Active Member

It happened to me too, however selecting the lobber and pressing "stop" made it functional again, but if i tried to force it to target a structure (a adv.factory) it stopped working again.

As a temporary workaround try pressing "stop" and letting it do its own targeting (Feel free to confirm or deny this workaround after trying it, i know it worked for me but that was just one game so it might not allways work).
  6. gunsnbutter

gunsnbutter New Member

This worked maybe twice of the 30 times I tried it.
  7. thefreemon

thefreemon Member

Same problem here. However, they did work when manually targeting the ground at a closer range. Range problem?
  8. gunsnbutter

gunsnbutter New Member

Hmm. I didn't try targeting at short range, was aiming at mid to long (50 - 90% max range)
  9. tidus1492

tidus1492 Member

yeah same. only since this patch