Anime/Manga

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Xx Tikki xX, December 11, 2010.

1. arseface

arseface Post Master General

It's good enough that the people I know who can usually only watch action/comedy shows enjoy it when it doesn't have much of either. Up until this one point. After that point the series is basically dead.

If they do a time jump, you can stop there. Something very significant will happen before that and it should have been the end of the series.

At least that's how I felt the second arc panned out. Apparently the people who made the live action movies agreed.
  2. missionaryposition

missionaryposition Member

It's damn good. However, like Assface said, the 2nd cour is a little bit weak. The final EP kinda saved it.

If you're gonna try it, don't read the manga and just watch the anime. The anime is better than the manga.

Btw, my Xbox Live GT is not dedicated to Light Yagami :lol:
  3. oendero

oendero Member

"The anime is better than the manga."

I think you meant they were both ****. This entire thread is full of **** taste imo.
  4. NegimaSonic

NegimaSonic Active Member

While I respect your opinion, that's about all the weight I'll give that statement. While I do sometimes watch an anime for a friend, most of the time, I'm watching for myself. I'm only concerned with whether I enjoy it or not. I'll never defend something like Titan, HenNeko or SAO as legendary examples of what every anime should adhere to, but I'd be a liar if I said I didn't love watching them.

The other more glaring issue I take with that is you bother to say that but don't leave shining examples of your superior taste. It's the least you could do because it would potentially provide more discussion/recommendations for future things to watch. It's also amusing that you're using that girl from Haganai, which is that show missionaryposition recently recommended.
  5. kvalheim

kvalheim Post Master General

I just don't like anime >:3
  6. oendero

oendero Member

People said they liked Death Note.
  7. NegimaSonic

obviously I'm wasting my time but again to highlight and simplify things
    Death Note was the most recent thing discussed, not the most often current thing, I'd expect Attack on Titan bashing if you were really trying.
    You're not really helping discuss anything like that. If all you want is low effort single sentences, then fine, I'm done until someone else replies or I have a reason to bump this due to a show updating. It's all well and good.
  8. oendero

oendero Member

These are the uber forums. I ain't gotta explain ****. But yes, Shingeki no Eoten is ****, as well as the second half of SAO.
  9. NegimaSonic

k.
  10. missionaryposition

missionaryposition Member

Funny you say that because Haganai S2 was shit too. And yes, SAO sucked balls. I still haven't watched the 2nd half of SAO because the first cour drained a lot of energy from me. It was terribad.

P.S.

Senjōgahara > Nadeko

DEAL WITH IT
  11. oendero

oendero Member

Oh I don't even like haganai that much to be honest, I just really like Kobato.

Also, I think gahara is more for those masochistic ones. Nadeko is for those people who want a loving companion. I couldn't care less really.

I think everyone here should read My Balls.
  12. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Reopened. You can thank Arseface for that.

The trolls get some time to cool off.
  13. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Was this locked? Thanks Arseface

EDIT: can anyone recommend me like a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY good anime/manga
  14. JammySTB

JammySTB Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Yotsubato is the only good manga.
  15. arseface

arseface Post Master General

Depends on what kind of stuff you like and/or have already seen.

Panty and Stocking for perverse humor without it being fanservice.
    Nichijou for weird humor that's not perverted.
    Madoka Magica for magical girls with a twist.
    Slayers if you like old stuff.
    Azumanga Daioh if you want some simple comic strips.
    Redline for an awesome movie with awesome hair.
    My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic because I feel like pissing off some weeaboos by calling it an anime and not because I'm actually recommending it.
  16. infinitycanvas

infinitycanvas Well-Known Member

17. sylvesterink

sylvesterink Active Member

I always fall back to the Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind manga. But I'm sure you already know of that.
  18. oendero

oendero Member

Since apparently me sharing my opinions is a bannable offense, i'm afraid to do give reccomendations. Anyways DesertFalcon, you need to give a genre, because otherwise this reccomendation game is hard as hell to play.
  19. VortexMagus

VortexMagus Member

It would help if you gave examples of other manga or anime you thought were really good, because everyone thinks different anime are awesome (for example, I thought Yotsuba was a colossal waste of my time).

[​IMG]
  20. 81suibylop

81suibylop Active Member