Lobber Targeting

Discussion in 'Support!' started by codemanb915, June 23, 2013.

1. codemanb915

codemanb915 New Member

Okay so is it just me or is my Lobber having some serious targeting issues in build 49900? I'll build one to have a whole base in range, and the Lobber won't shoot at some base targets even if I have intel AND vision. It won't even fire if I manually target it.

Is anyone else having this same problem, and or similar problems?
  2. ace63

ace63 Post Master General

Was just playing a game where I thought I had a similar issue but I am not really sure as I wasn't paying full attention.
    I did some manual targetting and wondered a few minutes later why none of the targets were destroyed which I assigned.
  3. l3tuce

l3tuce Active Member

Yeah I noticed this too, this also sometimes happens to Leviathans as well.

They do seem to return fire if attacked however.
  4. Tontow

Tontow Active Member

Try pressing the stop button.
  5. MajorCyto

MajorCyto New Member

I feel like sometimes even if it is in range, that the angle is to.. sharp or something? So it just doesn't attack instead. But you build one just a bit closer on the curve/angle and itll shoot fine.
  6. Spinewire

Spinewire Member

The targeting in this game is pretty screwy they just seem to shoot at whatever is nearest even when you give them an attack order behind something they are currently firing on.
  7. klewis5

klewis5 Member

Lobbers can be rather temperamental; I've put them with two separate AI bases well within their shown range, only to have them sit there and refuse to hit either one.