First day playing the game so I posted some videos

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Omegacomet, June 23, 2013.

1. Omegacomet

Omegacomet New Member

Hey everyone,
    So I just got the game today its a Saturday in June. So far im loving the game and I cant wait to see the finished product. Since this is day one for me I posted 2 videos of my stream. Maybe this will give you an idea of how someone plays right out the box with the game in its current build. I already learned I need to pay attention to pathing. I got my Commander Stuck in the second game lol. I still won somehow but I was scared he was going to get picked off the whole time. Someone tell me what you think thanks.

This was Me on the Moon. I was tearing this one up it was really fun.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB78rr3asnE

This is also a good game really had fun with this one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oszY4P6HyU
  2. songi

songi New Member

Havn't had a chance to play on the moon yet, always get dropped onto the planet :p

Whats your rig specs? I'm lucky to maintain 30fps, let alone fraps at 1080p
  3. Omegacomet

Omegacomet New Member

Well i literally had to Tie R2-D2 down and plug a Keyboard and monitors into him to be able to play it so well :). lol jkjkjkj here are my specs and a picture of my rig. I call it the "Omegacomet".

Here are the Main parts let me know if you want to know something else specific.

Ram: Corsair Vengence 16GB DDr3
    Video Card: MSI R6950 Twin Frozr II (I use it for Eyefinity 3 Monitor Setup)
    Processor: Intel i7-3770 CPU Ivy Bridge
    Motherboard: Asus z77 Sabertooth
    Harddrive: SSD 256 Crucial

[​IMG]
  4. Omegacomet

Omegacomet New Member

So tell me why today i accidentally hit delete on My Commander trying to get him unstuck. Gotta pay more attention to the pathing when im playing. Other than that a few days later and im still loving the game ill post new videos soon of me hopefully getting better.
  5. omega4

omega4 Member

Nice video. But where's the joy and excitement when watching your white dots fire on the black dots when viewing the action at a macro, high level?
  6. Omegacomet

Omegacomet New Member

Oh yeah sorry I just find myself staying at a macro level sometimes lol. Ill make sure to stay zoomed in more of the time, thanks for tip. Hopefully when they get the multiple screen working ill have my third monitor zoomed all the way out so I won't have to on my streaming monitor.