Playstation 4 Discussion

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by AraxisHT, June 11, 2013.

1. AraxisHT

AraxisHT Active Member

Hi fanboi, you're in the wrong thread. Xbone discussion goes here. Now, go there rejoicing that your messiah company has a fixed a few of the many many problems with their new console and has taken away some of the few benefits.

Edit:

P.S. Did you remember to flag your own post? It's full of butthurt fangirlism and threats.
  2. missionaryposition

missionaryposition Member

3. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Hmm i was thinking as i was working tonight, about how the video game industry in general is moving towards digital media and digitally distributed goods, and it made me wonder, for a console designed to last another 4 years, how would it having online requirement and inability to sell games be any different than steam? Steam is generally cheaper, you can find brand new AAA games for 40 any given Tuesday, but it is mostly online required and you cannot sell anything you buy.

On that note, anyone on these forums or with steam really shouldn't care one way or the other.

If you do care, on a scary thought, if they had the system built to function like steam, and are backing of it due to negative pr, then couldn't they reinstate it one month into the system with a patch to the console software? Might want to wait to see before buying anyway. Not me, idc really, i think i am being very real about this, and however i got a board warning over a post here is silly, but it makes this console wars feel even more like arguing over religion or politics, both of which the hardcore opinion carriers are just as assanine to try to discuss the topic with.all i am saying is i hate listening to preachy Christians republicans and console annoys, especially the ones so offended that they report my forum post over it...

So basically the ones i teamkill in black ops 2. Why did i teamkill you? Yeah, that, exactly that, the boardwarning, the not thinking for yourself and joining the largest fanboy mob, that's precisely why.
  4. jbeetle

jbeetle Well-Known Member

you definitely care, majorly
  5. missionaryposition

Why do you keep bringing up Black Ops 2? Stomping kids who don't know what the fvck they're doing, big F'N deal. Btw, I could be wrong but are you Bro? My impression of him is that he wasn't good at MNC at all. I was never impressed.

Oh and if you don't get why you got a board warning issue then there is something wrong with you.
  6. thebigpill

thebigpill Well-Known Member

obviously because penguin is a halo xbox fangirl. God I wanna teamkill him so hard
  7. Just1more

Just1more Active Member

IM A TEAMKILL U IN COD KIDDO
  8. missionaryposition

U NO LAST WITH MEH PARTY OF 6 MSMC GHOST U F*G
  9. JammySTB

JammySTB Well-Known Member

The difference between that and Steam is that there is no competition on the consoles. You're limited to either Microsoft's store or Sony's store, whereas on the PC, you can buy from Steam, Green Man Gaming, GOG, Gamefly, Amazon, Origin, UPlay, The Humble Store, Gamersgate, etc.
  10. NegimaSonic

NegimaSonic Active Member

I'm going to cut everything else for now
    but this is actually a possibility if they want to just like how they want to bring family share back in another form potentially. However, people could at least somewhat fight against it if they had to once they have the launch patch. If they never download another patch, then they'll never be subject to any future sneaky patches.
    Probably wouldn't work if you're someone who uses online a lot, but if you don't then they can't take it from you.

But it'd be further suicide PR-wise to pull something like that if they're not offering something SUPER amazing for everyone in exchange.
  11. tehemopenguin

tehemopenguin Moderator Alumni

The best thing to do was scare your teammates into shooting you in Hardcore Search & Destory in MW2. Team damage was reflective, so they killed themselves. :D
  12. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Nope.
  13. missionaryposition

This is the PS4 thread sooooo.....

Edit: Jess, didn't you live in Scotland?
  14. kvalheim

kvalheim Post Master General

If he did I'd have to go find him.
  15. Col_Jessep

I was on vacation in Scotland once. Does that count? :p

Beautiful landscape, great booze, too much rain. I didn't really get the chance to drink Scotch because we were hiking.
  16. JammySTB

JammySTB Well-Known Member

Scotch and hiking are not mutually exclusive.
  17. missionaryposition

I'm jealous. I don't have much money...
  18. tehemopenguin

tehemopenguin Moderator Alumni

Walk, and swim there.
  19. Col_Jessep

You want to be sober when you tackle Devil's Staircase.

[​IMG]

You have a great view once you made it all the way up though:

[​IMG]

It was raining that day and the lodge on the other side of that turned out to be rather expensive. (Which really isn't that surprising if you think about it...) So we decided to leg it to the next town. Turned out to be a nice 40km hike overall. (That's 25 miles for people with silly measuring systems.) We took the next day off because we were ahead of schedule anyway.

How did we get here from the PS4?!? :p
  20. kvalheim

kvalheim Post Master General

How the hell did you manage to break Scotland so much there was sun?