Issue with downloading game via steam

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by ragy, June 19, 2013.

1. ragy

ragy New Member

First off my name is Jeff,

I am Just trying to get the game downloaded via steam. I cannot seam to get it to run. the download was fairly small. almost 500mb after it is done downloaded.

I did purchase the $200 via the store, and converted the key to steam to download.

Any thoughts?
  2. redfang87

redfang87 New Member

about correct size for current alpha build, not run at all , do you get uber launcher showing? I had a prob where launcher didn't let me log in after downloaded the steam said problem with steam or something fixed just by restarting steam and worked np
  3. ragy

ragy New Member

It says the game is currently running but it is not in my processes. I am going to check when i get back home from work and make sure i have the latest drivers. currently running windows 7 ultimate (64bit). I rebooted steam and even re-downloaded. Thanks for letting me know about the current alpha build size.

Also i got the launcher to work since i was in a hurry and converted my key to steam. it says i don't have access to the alpha when i load the launcher to play.
  4. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

That's because you have to login with steam at least once to make the launcher work again since you converted.

I've seen a few people that seem to have issues with Steam initing, so that could be the problem. If worst comes to worst you can manually link the steam account on our site.
  5. ragy

ragy New Member

Can you tell me where i can manually link my steam account?
  6. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

https://uberent.com/user/linksteam
  7. ragy

ragy New Member

+

Thank you!