Planetary Annihiliation Fansite - Recruiting people

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by windrider07, June 15, 2013.

1. windrider07

windrider07 New Member

Hey all, I'm new :)

So apparently this game is going to become big.

From Mashable:

I'm going to create a fansite. Anybody want to help out? You can be a designer, editor, contributor, event coordinator, etc,
    Last edited: June 18, 2013
  2. monkeyulize

monkeyulize Active Member

Re: Planetary Annihiliation Fansite?

Build it and they will come.
  3. windrider07

windrider07 New Member

Re: Planetary Annihiliation Fansite?

http://planetaryannihiliation.enjin.com

Site's up. If anyone wants to help out with designing the site or gather an event team to represent the site (for team interviews or general events), let me know :)
  4. windrider07

windrider07 New Member

Just wanted to let people know again that the site is up.

If anyone wants to start building teams for alpha testing and prepare for further upcoming stages of the game, please reply to the thread!

Also, looking for designers :)
  5. Grimseff

Grimseff Member

I shall keep an eye on this, mates! :D
  6. iampetard

iampetard Active Member

I will have my own realm over at www.petardia.com with a section dedicated to PA. Currently I'm a little too busy to be working on it but I will get it functional soon. For now it redirects to my yt channel.

We should probably list all of the websites under the Community media and streams section
  7. windrider07

windrider07 New Member

I got a PM from garat saying that the team was really busy working up to 7 days a week dealing with Alpha game testing issues.

Since the game is in alpha, we can do interviews, youtube videos, bug catching events....I dunno...there are more people in this world who have more creative ideas than me :) Would be cool to grow the community. This game looks like it could be huge once it is fully launched.

I agree....the Community sites page should be updated.
  8. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

We're gathering a fair few members who play together in our community, and a lot of our members who play other RTSs are eyeing PA up eagerly.

We're hoping to be able to put in organised teams for Galactic Warfare, when it hits.
  9. nevieshaffer

nevieshaffer New Member

If you need any admins I got a lot of time on my hands and am willing to help! :)