Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Causeless

Causeless Member

Thanks for the clarification! The knowledge we'll be able to download through both your guys and Steam without buying extra copies makes me very happy :)
  2. extraspectre

extraspectre New Member

Steam access opens today? Prepare yourselves for $90 rage.

"Drums, drums in the deep... they are coming".
  3. crseth

crseth Member

20min I think :D
  4. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

Predictions? Just that it's too expensive? Or that people are pissed for paying $90 for an alpha?

Honestly I'm not sure what choice we have. We can either piss off new people or piss off the people who supported us already. The price will come down for beta/release.
  5. lordmd

lordmd Member

So this is for sure that we can convert to Steam but still play with UberEnt Launcher? Usually I prefer not to use Steam... but I'd like it for PA cause it can track the hours played and I want to show to others which awsome game I'm playing ha ha.

Btw is this already working at "early release" or is this only working with fully released games? The tracking of time played at Steam?

-----

And if Steam is causing problems or down and has server problems just going back and play it without Steam. Would be nice.

Edit: I think people will be pissed of for "paying for an Alpha" - does not matter how much they have to pay. It's always like this...

They just don't understand that they buy the finished product early and just get to play the Alpha already cause you are so nice to let us play already.
    Last edited: June 13, 2013
  6. crseth

crseth Member

I say $90 is fine. They are paying extra for early access if they don't like the price wait for retail :D

Better to only have people who believe in the game playing during alpha.
  7. miliascolds

miliascolds Member

i totally accept the price you set out because the game is being funded by these sales, not like normal where it was pre funded and you would be charging for privelage only :p
  8. supremevoid

supremevoid Member

90$(60-65€) for Alpha is fine for me. (I payed 40$(30€) for Beta)
  9. gobhoblin

gobhoblin New Member

Yeah $90 for early adoption is pretty insane, especially considering there are only like 10 topics that even mention this game on Steam. I wouldn't expect a lot of people on Steam to buy in at that price.
  10. zozv

zozv New Member

11. xanatosx

xanatosx Member

You can convert the key later on to a steam key for now the key is just to play the game via the launcher.

Steam Early Access is up!
  12. ghostsniper33

ghostsniper33 New Member

where are the game on steam ? I am on the page : http://store.steampowered.com/app/233250/ , but i can buy it , so wtf ? I don't want to see "dev's have reported the game one week again ...it launch on 20/06

I want to know what's happen please .
  13. alphacell

alphacell New Member

I feel ashamed.

I've been watching PA since the kickstarter campaign and i was reluctant at first, Unsure whether or not to support it or not to support it. TA was one of my favourite games growing up, and seeing something almost exactly like it made me tingle inside. i wasn't sure it was real or was getting backed (this was when it well surpassed it's "needed" support).

Now. a few months down the line, I sit here, holding my head in shame. You guys made it, and i just spent 90€ because i was hesitant to back it when first on kickstarter.

I'm sorry for doubting you guys, now have my money! :)

[​IMG]
  14. gobhoblin

gobhoblin New Member

15. zerzanista

zerzanista New Member

Is it worth $90 for the alpha? I don't mind it being so high; I'm just wandering whether or not to wait for beta to save some quid.
  16. evilotioncr2

evilotioncr2 New Member

Yes,it's even more efficient,because you will buy it for 67 euros,but on steam for 82 euros.
  17. laetteralus

laetteralus New Member

How do I get my Steam key?
  18. deaffrog

deaffrog New Member

90$ on steam wont be responded to well. I still need to buy the game, and really want to buy the game, but I just don't have the 90$. I understand that you don't want to piss off the people that have already bought for 90$.
    In my opinion the Alpha should be 40$, keep 40$ till end.
    If you bought on uberent website for 90$ then give another copy of the game at beta stage for a friend.
    At the 60$ just give "Pre-order" benefits.
    At the moment I think I will have to stomach it and wait for Beta or full release...
  19. xanatosx

xanatosx Member

Just wait until the tool to convert keys is up.
  20. liamdawe

liamdawe Active Member

Wow either the Steam forums need heavy moderation or locking it's a joke right now sadly. I knew this would happen at the price it is currently.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.