More Custom Classes please!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by Col_Jessep, January 1, 2011.

1. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

So WTF is Jessep talking about? 6 Pros == 6 custom classes, why would we need more?

Well, in case you didn't know, you can switch between 2 custom build pros of the same type in Crossfire and you will keep your purchased skills. I have at least two builds for every pro. Match not going too well? Maybe you need that gold armor endorsement after all. The next time you bite the dust press V and switch to your appropriate custom class.

More custom classes would mean there is something you can use your money for once you are past $500,000. Sure you can buy expensive pro tags, but honestly, my favorite tags are usually not that expensive.

And I would really like to rename my custom classes. Gunner Armor, Gunner RoF...
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I never knew the XBox controller had a V button? ;)
  3. Col_Jessep

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I just clicked on wishlist in active topics. We need PC and 360 in all forum titles!

Also: Update your gamepad, it lacks important features... ;3
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I knew there was some reason why I wasn't doing so good.
  5. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

I second this. I have four gunner builds but I also have two support builds, two tank builds, an assassin build, a sniper build and three assault builds. I don't need all of them at once but then again there are those pesky blitz builds.
  6. AtomGone

AtomGone New Member

Yeah I agree to this as well.

It'd be nice to at least fill up the Custom Class list anyway!

Do you get any extra if you break the level cap and start again? Maybe that can be a requirement?
  7. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

I would say we need 3 free custom classes at the start and 3 more to purchase, Making a total of 12 when you buy them all.

Or just 6 extra to buy, We need something to spend money on anyway.
  8. Hildogen

Hildogen New Member

I don't think starting with some unlocked is nessecary, but I would like more!
  9. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

I don't really see the need, I mean... I'm sort of fine with the amount I have now, because I have my set of endorsements that work for me and I only have 2-3 classes that I <3 and play best at. If I play another class that I'm not good at or do not choose to make a custom class for, I'll just use the premade class. They aren't all that bad.

This isn't a bad suggestion, I'm just stating that I would have no use for it really.
  10. Col_Jessep

[​IMG]
  11. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

:lol:

don't get it. :|
  12. WhiteHawke

WhiteHawke New Member

(Yes X Infinity) for more custom classes. This adds replay value to a game with 5 maps because it lets us play our game differently more often. This is only good and in no way bad since this is fake money that we will all inevitably have a surplus of (like I do now in the beta).
  13. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

just give us 10 and im happy thats enough.
  14. Col_Jessep

Btw, I think somebody at Uber read this and they added the 360 to all forums.

<3

10 would be great, 12 would be better! Whatever fits in the UI is fine by me, the more the merrier. And it would probably take a few weeks to unlock them all. That means there are more long-time goals for your career. :D
  15. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

give us the ability to buy out the default slots at something like $1 000 000 or some fairly high price maybe 500 000 that way the higher level players can get them and that will give us 12....
  16. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

Not a bad idea. I doubt anyone would miss the default classes XD. If they really wanted or needed em, then I guess that player could keep it if they wanted.
  17. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

that's why i suggested it, the higher level players would be like stuff it i want the extra's where the newer players would be unsure so they would leave them.
  18. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I would instantly pay $1,000,000 for another custom class.
  19. Goose

Goose Active Member

I was using 3 different Support setups in one game before I had to get rid of one for my assault class lol.

More classes would be coo.
  20. Goose

Goose Active Member

Nice green name Jessop lol. How?