I need help here!

Discussion in 'Support!' started by megamander, June 8, 2013.

1. megamander

megamander New Member

Ok, first of all I know the game is in Alpha, but every time I join a lobby and start a match, I am unable to move my commander (or build). I tried to join a game about 20 times and I still cant play. I also tried to solve this myself by restarting and re-downloading the game but still nothing. It also shows a message saying: waiting for other players to land, BUT they are already playing without me.

If anyone else is having this problem, please let me know.
  2. GreenBag

GreenBag Active Member

I'm a bit jealous I have alpha access and hit the descriptions of the pc specs to play but I cannot get beyond the starting game option. I can't even play against bots. I managed two glorious minutes and it's looking great but I've reported the bug and I'll have to wait not sure if it's server overload or anything else though
  3. Ti1t

Ti1t Member

Game breaking bugs like that should be reported on the bug tracker: http://pa.lennardf1989.com/Tracker/

Also there is an Alpha forum for this sort of thing. Not trying to be pedantic but it's probably best we don't spam this forum with issues as well :)
  4. mushroomars

mushroomars Well-Known Member

Isn't this the Alpha Discussion Forum?
  5. GreenBag

GreenBag Active Member

Turns out I can play the game but have to manually make sure my nvidia card is the one the launcher uses....tried turning it to the default and it's not giving me that but really enjoying it. The issue might be unrelated to the game but to the pc you're using it on
  6. kingsmaug

kingsmaug Member

This is the alpha forum, which makes that comment confusing...

If you're waiting for the other players to land, quit PA, restart and join the game again (if asks if you want to do this automatically). I've run into this several times and it seems to work. You may run into the problem where your commander won't accept commands, but that is one that I haven't figured out yet.

Also, hit "C" and it will center the camera on your commander. This is useful for when you rejoin.