ALPHA ROLLOUT STATUS

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by neutrino, June 1, 2013.

1. garatgh

garatgh Active Member

Question is, do they simply re'add verified addresses at the top so that you get your key at the next batch, or at the end so you get your key after every other backer?

:twisted: (Yes i know, that was evil, but i havent gotten my key yet either, so i feel evil).
  2. feyder

feyder Member

I would prefer to the top haha, but it was my mistake so I understand if they were to drop be down.
  3. atticusfinch

atticusfinch New Member

I forgot mine as well so I guess I'll be waiting in line :oops: . I'm usually pretty thorough about those things too, oh well.
  4. Spinewire

Spinewire Member

I read someone got his key sent as soon as he verified it so i would not worry about it.
  5. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

The probably already did that. It is just near impossible to correctly predict how long building a program this complex will take. Being only a few days late is pretty still pretty good.
  6. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Verified what exactly?
    My email in the uber-store is still unverified and I got my key in the first bigger batch.
  7. eeyrjmr

eeyrjmr Member

In future it would be wise if users would understand what estimated means
  8. feyder

feyder Member

Really? that's good news then :)
  9. kbtkaiser

kbtkaiser New Member

Didn't know about the email reverification needed, just did it. I put down 170 for three keys, USB copy, and $100 tier goodies, so hopefully verifying will get me that alpha key.
  10. 9centwhore

9centwhore New Member

Me three >_<
    Never received an email to verify my details so never crossed my mind it wasn't done until I saw your posts and thought I better double check haha
    Oh well, waited this long, another couple of days won't hurt... much...

edit: or 5 hours 40 minutes. That was quick :D
    Time for some bug hunting :twisted:
    I haven't seen much info on where/how we're supposed to report them, anyone got links to info/thread?
    Last edited: June 8, 2013
  11. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Honestly, would everyone rather slowly get into the alpha over the course of a harmless week while the game itself changes very little during that week...

...or all get in at once, causing the game to be unplayable for several weeks?

If you bought Sim City the day it came out, you know what I am talking about. You bought a full priced game that didn't have the servers required to allow you to get in to play it for the first month it came out. You paid 60 for a game now, and got a really boring month of waiting instead.
  12. Spinewire

Spinewire Member

people want everything now and damn everybody else

I'm off Monday/Tuesday tho so hopefully they will have sent them all by the end of the weekend.
  13. liamdawe

liamdawe Active Member

Its only a few more hours until the devs pop along to start answering questions again anyway so expect some reply in 3-4 hours?
  14. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Some of us were off yesterday. And didn't get alpha keys. Now if I am handed one, it's NEXT Wednesday until I can play it.

Don't cry over video games and life people.
  15. Spinewire

Spinewire Member

that sounds like your saying give spinewire my key because he can play it before me

thanks bro

:D
  16. acetylene7

acetylene7 Member

Keep in mind that this is an opportunity to help test and develop a product; however many days it takes to get a key is really insignificant on the grand scheme of things.
  17. monkeyulize

monkeyulize Active Member

Just got my invite! I'm a $100 kickstarter backer.
  18. liamdawe

liamdawe Active Member

When did it actually hit your inbox? Just now? Or has it been sitting there a while? If just now that's damn early for them to give out new keys isn't it?!
  19. drewsuser

drewsuser Active Member

I could care less when I got mine, as long as I got it. :-\
  20. rorybecker

rorybecker Member

Whilst I'm a little dubious, it's not impossible. It's about 09:00 in Uber offices now, so perhaps.

In other news, still no key for me yet.... But even more optimistic for today :D