Who's got alpha?

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by Spinewire, May 28, 2013.

1. vxstorm

vxstorm New Member

Still waiting for mine, can't wait!
  2. ftl

ftl New Member

I sure hope mine arrives / Cosmic Limited Ed. / Verified EMail

Here's to a great alpha, beta, and release.

as for a non-junk post, how is it?
  3. deso88

deso88 Member

Was fine, for a TESTie. :p
  4. gsurus

gsurus New Member

For being in alpha its looking really good.
  5. leewatson

leewatson New Member

Thank you very much. I hadn't realised I failed to do that earlier on the store :)
  6. jubez81

jubez81 New Member

Books time off work.
    Double check's email verification.
    Sets Outlook to check mail every 30seconds.
    Finishes building arcology simcity2013.
    still checks email every 10seconds :p
  7. silverfox1983

silverfox1983 New Member

Just validated mail, lets hope that didnt block the key, are the keys area sent? I live in europe
  8. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou New Member

What the hell I just found out my email wasn't verified through uberent store page... the hell, and does that mean my alpha code email could've been missed out/delayed?
  9. Darkdevil0079

Darkdevil0079 New Member

Did you see the steam page has been changed to the 13th june ?
  10. dfeghali

dfeghali New Member

Where is my key? Still waiting for it. :eek: :evil: :twisted: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
  11. llewsa

llewsa New Member

yep seen that just now, so it looks like all the backers will be in before steam but being in before the 7th was a lie
  12. xfercns

xfercns New Member

It IS an alpha (maybe even pre-alpha)... not sure how anything is a "lie". I to have been checking emails by the hour since Monday. Reading forums 2-3 times daily (instead of just once) and watching the odd stream to keep abreast... I'm not sure what people expected... but I didn't expect anything to go to plan and therefore haven't been disappointed. In-fact, if anything I'm more excited knowing that when I get in, some bugs will already have been addressed and more will be in the "fixing queue".

Relax, enjoy the ride :) Its a very unique experience we get to participate in!
  13. AusSkiller

AusSkiller Member

Crap, I didn't realize my email wasn't verified, I had thought it was strange that my $180 pledge didn't net me a key yet when the $150 people seemed to get theirs, I'd just chalked it up to having selected the $95 reward tier till I noticed it wasn't verified. But it's verified now so here's hoping I get my key soon. *crosses fingers*
  14. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou New Member

Sooo what is going on with the alpha keys? Are they still sending them out or what?
  15. cakef1sh

cakef1sh New Member

Turns out i forgot to verify mine as well, only problem i can see with my plan is the store is refusing to send out the verification email again...
  16. liamdawe

liamdawe Active Member

It's 1 in the morning where they are, you will likely have to wait around 9 hours to hear back from the devs again. Sadly I don't think they don't have anyone working overnight :p
  17. thaplague

thaplague Member

This ^ is a good mindset to be in. Be patient, I hope Uber has Advil for the Migraine that is going to hit them this AM or they are all going to call out sick. :lol: Uber you're doing a great job but hopefully not at the cost of an empty costco sized bottle of Everclear. Good luck finding one though.
  18. memorykill

memorykill New Member

Still nothing here :(. does the verify email thing even matter? I made sure to make sure it was verfied yesterday, is there a chance i could of missed the email because of this?
  19. farris

farris New Member

Same here><
    Not sure why the hell it wasn't verified ( I swear I did it after the KS-campaign, at the same time I upgraded to 100$ tier)
    Buuut I verified the mail yesterday, so let's see if a key pops up today perhaps :/
  20. HD188753

HD188753 New Member

Bought the $90 tier for the ubernet store, hopefully my key comes later today.