Steam Release put back?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Spinewire, June 6, 2013.

1. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

Just chill guys. Keys will go out in backer order. We haven't sent out the bulk of them yet as we are staging this. The current intent is to get them out tomorrow and then go to "instant access" after everyone has their keys.
  2. vidroth

vidroth New Member

Anti-chill: does that mean you're no longer hoping for another batch tonight? :(
  3. mcglaspie

mcglaspie New Member

Same here, I'd love to hear an answer to this.
  4. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Really. stop asking same question every time. Developers want to give you keys, but do you need keys without actual working game? You already seen that most of games finish with server/client crashes.

So let them fix issues they think are important and after you all will get keys. Developers won't make you feel uncomfortable, so they will answers on forums, but it's not make bug fixing faster. ;)
  5. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

Once the next batch of keys go out, we expect the rest to follow quickly. Come on guys, you know if we had more exact information to provide to you, we would. Asking over and over doesn't make it happen faster. :)
  6. nick2k

nick2k Active Member

If only it did D:
  7. eyecu247

eyecu247 Member

I am actually getting annoyed by all of the people asking the same questions over and over again and expecting a different answer.
    It just sounds crazy to me.

Every few minutes I refresh my forum subscription page. So when one forum has updates go to it, and its the same nonsense nonsense. Not helping.
    People with keys should be posting comments worth reading. With out keys, possibly compiling a post or one location with all answers so people stop asking the same questions? Maybe? At least that would be helpful.

Yes, I am excited and looking forward to this game as any one else, but I feel like I am surrounded by a bunch of kids handing me the same leaf over and over again expecting me to want it this time. My 21 month old does this...

Did I mention I don't have my key yet either?
    Last edited: June 7, 2013
  8. vidroth

vidroth New Member

I am not asking the same question. To wit: "... and we have sent out a total of 1600 keys. We will be sending out another batch tonight hopefully, and if all goes well, the final keys should hit mailboxes tomorrow..."
    It seems perfectly valid to ask if that is no longer accurate, as my intention to stream tonight depends on it.

As to whether it's applicable to me: I'm a $95 early bird. If they've given out 1600 keys, and are offering them in roughly pledge order, then that puts me awfully close to the edge.
  9. thaplague

thaplague Member

Please take a few deep breaths and be patient. I don't have an Alpha key either so please make sure to "verify" your email and relax. :cool:
  10. teradyn

teradyn Member

The wording of this confuses me. Are you including the Store pre-orders in the group "backer order"?
  11. drewsuser

drewsuser Active Member

Stinks for me, I backed in the last hour of the campaign... :(
  12. niezlomnypejczyk

niezlomnypejczyk New Member

I just bought it :p (alpha ofc)
  13. TELunus

TELunus New Member

To post somewhat useful information, I got my key an hour ago, it's a $115 key, from September 14. Some of that probably helps figure out where they are compared to other people.
  14. rorybecker

rorybecker Member

I made my initial pledge on the 14th (was only $50 at the time, but has been increased since)

Here's hoping :D
  15. TELunus

TELunus New Member

To post somewhat useful information, I got my key an hour ago, it's a $115 key, from September 14. Some of that probably helps figure out where they are compared to other people.