Welcome to the Backers Only lounge!

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by garat, January 7, 2013.

1. balestorm

balestorm New Member

Ah 'tis awesome to be here :3

Can hardly wait to shatter some planets, lead tides of minions to doom or victory and drop a moon on something xD

Will be nice peeking in here to see what Uber has in the works. I'll respect the rules about keeping this hushed though, I mean kind of spoils it if everyone knew.

Funny to think this is the first big game funded by and for fans. Especially as many of the features are pretty unique with multiple planet types and KEWs. It really blows developers that just play too safe out the water... and then squashes them with an asteroid
  2. meltedcandles

meltedcandles Member

for a while i saw the backers lounge, but i thought "oh that must be for the early backers." without remembering that i pre-ordered.
  3. mecatronico

mecatronico New Member

My case as well, I thought that since I just pre-ordered but was not an early backer I could not enter here. First post by the way, I normally just stay around and read...
  4. Nelec

Nelec Member

Well hi, I don't usually post stuff either although I am trying to get more involved as we start to see more in game stuff. :)
  5. superouman

superouman Post Master General

10 pages of threads to read, yayyyyy!
  6. ironjawthestrong

ironjawthestrong Member

Welcome!

And, yeah... And I'm new too... <.<
  7. rhkcommander959

rhkcommander959 New Member

Two weeks since the last post here, I'm late to the party but in my defense I've been registered since the beginning of March :lol:
  8. rowdyyates

rowdyyates New Member

Late comer to the forums. It's good to see that the old guard from TA, SC, and SC:FA are alive, well, and kicking *** on this project. I've been waiting a long time for this.
  9. cjinxed

cjinxed Member

As a massive TA fan, it being the first game I truly remember playing I cannot look forward to this game enough! Glad to have it already Pre-ordered and to now be on the forums to keep up to date with it all :)
  10. mintception

mintception New Member

I've been unable to contribute and check out these forums lately since schoolwork's got the best of me, but mark my words once summer comes I'll be ready for it more than ever!
  11. aethersmite

aethersmite New Member

Hey everyone. Just bought that Cosmic Limited pack, and I'm super excited to be here. Can't wait till the Alpha's available :D
  12. hichigoz

hichigoz New Member

Hi =)

per-ordered this game to Beta level and I feel like an idiot for not knowing anything about PA since I'm such a huge TA fan (didnt like SupCom for many reasons and perhaps one of the biggest reasons being the intro cutscene lol)

If I knew about PA then I wouldnt have wasted my money on games that I find to not even be worthy of my time like Sonic Generations, Darksiders etc and would have backed PA on kickstarter =(

But atleast u guys gave us a chance to pre-order the game, so many thanks for that =)

Also can I say that the trailer for PA was DAMN EPIC!!!! xD
  13. ace63

ace63 Post Master General

Hello guys,

just wanted to say hi as I just bought the Cosmic limited edition.
    My name is Leo, I am 26 years old and was a huge fan of TA back in the days ;)
    Looking forward to providing feedback and talking to you guys.

Best Regards
  14. tgslasher

tgslasher New Member

I midas well say hello

Slasher from the Team Genocide clan *Russian Accent* is here to slice and dice with laser beams and rockets */Russian Accent*.

Big fan of TA, Supcom, FA. Played a bit of Supcom 2 but no where near as much as the predecessors

Looking forward to a new TA style game :D
    $250 Cosmic Limited Edition
  15. trracer

trracer New Member

Swedish $150 kickstarter here and I must say that pledging for this one was a no-brainer.
    I'll just take seat on the couch in the corner and lurk the forums until the alpha is out.
  16. xivai

xivai New Member

Ah yes, I would link the Star Wars canteena music but youtube is down. *kicksback*
  17. pobin21

pobin21 New Member

Bought the "Cosmic" edition yesterday, would have backed this game on kick-starter, but by the time I found out about it, it was too late. I've always played TA and SupCom, so I was so happy to find out another large scale RTS was being made, cant wait!
  18. redquantum

redquantum New Member

Hello everyone!

I bought the "Galactic Edition" a few days ago.
    I'm 26 years old and played pretty much every RTS game that was released since 1995.
    I'm a fan of TA, SupCom and FA and can't wait to get my hands on PA alpha.
  19. blocky22

blocky22 Member

Hi, I've posted a few times already, and started two threads.

Use Micro with Planet Envirnoments & What strategy is there for an imminent asteroid strike?

I've pre-ordered Planetary Annihilation.
    I'm a long time fan of the Original Command & Conquer Series, Generals and I kinda like Red Alert 3. I've recently gone back to Total Annihilation that I really like and played allot when I was in my early teens.

I'm hoping PA will make a big impact on the RTS genre.
  20. redshirtx

redshirtx New Member

<pokes head in> Ah, hi. Don't mind me, I'll just be hiding in the corner and trying not to get killed. Happens a lot to me in RTS games. A lot. :|