How do I provide names for Planetary Naming

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by phib3roptix, June 5, 2013.

1. phib3roptix

phib3roptix New Member

I am unable to find where to provide my two names for Planetary Naming. Can you please provide me with the correct URL

Kind Regards

P
  2. crazymilkshake5

crazymilkshake5 New Member

I was able to name planets on the screen right after i paid for my cosmic edition.
  3. infuscoletum

infuscoletum Active Member

Never appeard for me when I finally upped to the cosmic. I bought it for other reasons. The sheet list's commander galore, and according to a livestream we'll get to mix and match em'!

Curious on the OT though.
  4. phib3roptix

phib3roptix New Member

I think its a bug when upgrading your account, rather than out-right purchasing the cosmic edition because that is what I did also.

I was not presented with a screen to input planet names after account upgrade.

Any ideas anyone?
  5. garatgh

garatgh Active Member

o_O Uber help!! :roll:

Same thing here, i didnt get to name a planet, unless its done later or something for those that upgraded (or they simply use the account name or irl name, but i wouldent like that).
  6. Neumeusis

Neumeusis Active Member

If i recall correctly, if you go to your account page in the Uber Store, you can see some special fields for that.

Like "Display Name" for the name you want to be displayed in the credits.
  7. phib3roptix

phib3roptix New Member

Found the Display name for the credits - but there was no section for planet names :(

Also not sure if you get the digital artwork book then or later if its not finished yet.
  8. SwiftBlizz

SwiftBlizz Member

I'd like a page where I can edit settings like the t-shirt size, well if it's not too late, which it shouldn't be. :)
  9. veta

veta Active Member

PM Garat
  10. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

Please don't. :) Just hang tight. For folks who may not have gotten to name their planet, it's not an urgent need to fix - there's plenty of time to resolve this for you. We'll get some way to check and fix your choices well before it becomes an urgent topic.
  11. infuscoletum

infuscoletum Active Member

:cool: No problem. I think I remember you or neutrino posting that you wanted to keep the naming to the kickstarter people, and I can totally respect that :D

BUT...... if givin the chance I do have 2 names (with explanations) ready :mrgreen: