E-mail shows (unverified)

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by teradyn, May 31, 2013.

1. teradyn

teradyn Member

In the Uber Store under My Account in the My Info pane to the right, my particular e-mail address shows (unverified) below it.

What does this mean, and will this impact my receiving the Alpha E-mail when it is sent?
  2. Scelestic

Scelestic New Member

Just checked mine and I have the same thing! :l
  3. cobycohodas

cobycohodas Member

add the same email again, then go to your email after you receive the verification link and click the verify link
  4. infuscoletum

infuscoletum Active Member

what cobycohodas said....
  5. Scelestic

Scelestic New Member

lol.. Both of you pointed out the obvious and didn't actually answer the brunt of the question.
  6. ticklemeelmo

ticklemeelmo Member

It is normal.

But since we received confirmation of the purchase at the address we can assume it is working.
  7. smallcpu

smallcpu Active Member

This made me check my yahoo email I used for this and I found out I can't access that anymore since they added an additional layer of "security" where they lock access to single devices you use which you need to unlock, using either a phone or secret question.

Since I always considered secret questions to be a security loophole in themselves (choose a strong password and then choose "Mommy" as the secret questions answer....) and obviously didn't give them my phone number I can't access that anymore, even though I still have all my account info at the ready.

Morale of the story, don't keep throwaway accounts at yahoo anymore, they mess it up eventually. :p

Also, I now will get the email with the alpha, when it comes, which should be now, no?

How about now?

Now?
  8. teradyn

teradyn Member

This worked and it now says (Verified). Thank you.
  9. mcodl

mcodl Member

Thanks for pointing out the whole "unverified" thing. Now it sais verified :) .
  10. awsomedom

awsomedom New Member

Thank you for pointing this out.
  11. Kahdir

Kahdir New Member

ditto, thanks!
  12. aethersmite

aethersmite New Member

Good catch man. Just went and re verified my account.
  13. lordmd

lordmd Member

Had the same problem and the first thing I tried was what someone mentioned above(didn't even need to read the thread to try this). Worked perfectly fine. Seems when I first made the account it did for some reason not try to send a confirmation email(mabe they added this only later).