Disliked Bots (2 Votes)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Bambam Bm, December 6, 2010.

?

(2 Votes) Which Bot is the most Annoying/Hardest to kill/deal with?

1. Slimbot

6 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. Buzzer

21 vote(s)
    24.7%
  3. Gremlin

27 vote(s)
    31.8%
  4. Srambler

3 vote(s)
    3.5%
  5. Blackjack

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  6. Gapshot

21 vote(s)
    24.7%
  7. Bouncer

55 vote(s)
    64.7%
  8. Jackbot

13 vote(s)
    15.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Boberg

Boberg New Member

I always hated the blackjacks, they just stand still shooting, theyre not fun to fight and i always felt like they took a little to long to kill.
  2. Grec

Grec New Member

Agreed
  3. Blue Jess

Blue Jess New Member

Bouncers are so easy when they come after me on their own, but when they just run at me while i'm in the middle of a battle with a pro, they're evul. More so for grappling me just after finishing/fleeing a fight when I have low enough HP for that grapple to kill me.
  4. utopia6

utopia6 New Member

I can't stand the buzzers and gap shots because people are always spam them. When the other team has two supports, if they start spaming gapshots, your team is as good as dead. Also, with the increase in assault classes being played, the buzzer attacks have been WAY up. They Ill be running with two or three people on my team, and they always hit the person with the lowest health.
  5. IxX DANN XxI

IxX DANN XxI New Member

I would probably say Bouncers and Buzzers. Bouncers can finish me off sometimes and buzzers are just damn annoying lol
  6. Blatant Troll

Blatant Troll New Member

Bouncer spam is horrible and Longshots are annoying turret killers that everybody ignores.

Honorable mention to the Scrambler. Those things at the wrong place at the wrong time on Blitz.
  7. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Oh by the way, if you hate bouncers, I guess you should know that if I'm a gunner with extra cash, I ignore turrets and spawn 15 bouncers in a row.
  8. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Slimbots are impossible to kill. :lol:

That and Gapshots. They wreck turrets.