The good, the bad, the hilarious

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by joker, April 4, 2013.

1. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Good/Hilarious

Playing assassin on steel peel and I get bacon from a jackbot. I kick *** for a few minutes, but fall through the middle of the map by accident. So I'm heartbroken running out my spawn only to find more bacon by my base turret (which I suppose bullseye left there for me). :)
  2. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

THE GOOD - 10 more levels to Jackbot :D
    THE BAD - 10 more levels to Jackbot :x
    THE HILARIOUS - That I am probably one of under 150 players to get there without boosting or modding, but will not crack top 200 when I do make it :lol:
  3. teapot

teapot Post Master General

AHHH I couldn't remember SilentBizareKid's name. I remember someone who had a good shot on sniper but always played on host whose priority was obviously K/D. He never wanted to play privates but I just couldn't put a finger on who it was. I thought it was OnTheNightShift at first so I was shocked when I saw in in a private match lobby.

But alas, I was thinking of silentbizarekid.
  4. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Are you sure it wasn't Some Gothic Kid?
  5. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Thats the andy milonakis looking guy scented midget
  6. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

The Good - The old days of MNC in which you didn't groan when you saw a specific player in a lobby. Nothing specific really. Just miss how it used to be.

The Bad - Los Huevos.

The Hilarious - OnTheNightshift's 29 rage messages, along with him claiming that I'm outplaying him because I'm host. This was after two host migrations in which we both remained. I wasn't even host the 3rd time. Moderate NAT ftl.
  7. woyldman

woyldman New Member

The good - When I was on 6 teams at once because of my nasty support

The bad - My connection to the PM Hosts is bad. Double scope is as good as it gets.

The hilarious - Too many things. All time spawn strike, **** vs Feedle's team and chasing him for melee kills, plus doing laps as supports on Lazer Razer are the most memorable.
  8. leashkidstill25

leashkidstill25 New Member

Good - Parental controls.
    Bad - These newfangled vitaminized soda pops you kids are drinking.
    Hilarious - The denial is takes to try and rebuild something after crushing it repeatedly into the dust.
  9. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Good - Myself and Liefglinde inadvertently bought the same ejector on GIII simultaneously, garnering us each a kill :twisted:
  10. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

Hilarious: Deadeye's rage essays
  11. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I can't decide which if better - Deadeye's rage essays or Apocalypse's rage spam. The guy sends 4-5 messages in the span of a minute.
  12. groundcontrol

groundcontrol Member

You got to give deadeye credit usually he gets around 4-5 messages it just takes him a couple minutes more than A420

Also
    Good - running into rustclan the other day and getting a full party together to make him rage

Bad - My recent string of bad luch with the jumpjets on G3 not making it all the way to the center

The hilarious - Having this raging assault have his friend ease drop on me and mongoose in party chat for about five games until he said with his 5 year old voice "1v1 me bitch" and left party.
  13. lolfunnystuff

lolfunnystuff New Member

Good: The continued sadness of you kids.

Bad: Your continued abuse of the game.

Hilarious: The fact that you celebrate trolls who engage in the same shitty behavior that you do.
  14. feedle

feedle Post Master General

your on the hitlist xbox bounty too 2400 ms points for finding soopersmurf in game playing invite to his pub.
  15. missionaryposition

missionaryposition Member

The Good : The OP-ness of Assault and Sniper.

The Bad : Playing Support against an Assault who knows what he's doing.
  16. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Trapped in your base the entire length of a steel peel match? Fear not, for there is a side exit. Myself and 3 other teammates realised this 20 seconds before overtime and began our juice pilgrimage towards their base. Needless to say our combined minigun, jet gun, shotgun and submachine gun shred through their cash sphere quicker than you could say uncle.
  17. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

The Good: 20 man PM's
    The Bad : 20 man PM's
  18. woyldman

woyldman New Member

Well that's obviously a lie. It's hard enough to get 12 people, let alone 20. Lots of new guys and bad players I guess?
  19. feedle

the best is they banned me from playing a 2v2 vs them...
  20. feedle

i still remeber you and falcon trying to double melee the hell out of me and i charge 3'ed both of you thinking you were dead and you both still got me