1. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

These are the damage stats of each weapon close range...
    Sorry it looks like a mess but i was in a hurry... if someone wants to fix this up let me know

This is based on Assasins hp of 100 and Gunners hp of 200 being shot at.
    Percentage of the bar removed from assassin mainly.. anything over 100hp is tested on gunner. No armor endorsements used for weapon tests.

Sniper rifle- does 80hp per body shot
    Rail gun- does roughly 40hp per shot
    Jet flame- does 10hp then 10-20 more hp per burn damage if you light them
    hurt gun-does roughly 5-10hp per second
    Shotgun- does 100hp and the range decreases by each step away
    Minigun- does roughly 5hp per shot and each connecting shot boosts by 5hp 5/10/15/20
    Assault rifle- does roughly 5hp per shot and same as gunner.. each connecting hit adds extra damage if consecuative
    Shruikens- does roughly 5-10 hp per hit
    dagger- 15hp sword does 30 hp
    Grenades- 20-30hp per hit
    Motar- 25hp and double 50hp and triple 75hp

Again damage was factored by math...
    each classses hp no armor endorsements
    sniper/assassin - 100 hp
    support/assault- 150 hp
    Tank/Gunner 200hp

With an armor endorsement its like this
    bronze 15%
    Silver 25%
    Gold 40%

I may be off but a tank with passive 3 and gold armor takes 3-4 shots from the shotgun close range

meaning the dude has over 300 hp if he survives right?

Basically the weaker weapons i tested on a guest sniper and hes got 100 hp
    its almost accurate enough but ill update it since i don't got my papers

The skills are a little different

Assault charge - level 1 -10hp level 2 - 30 hp level 3- 80-100hp
    Assault bomb- level 1- 40hp level 2 - 60 hp- level 3- 100 hp

Headcrab = instakill
    (not sure if overhealed passive 3 on tank with gold armor could live it)
    Air strike- same as above
    Tank charge- level 1- 20 hp level 2- 60 hp level 3- 100 hp
    Grapples- level 1- 30 hp level 2- 60 hp level 3 100 hp

Assassinations- 125 hp front with sword 225 in back with sword... this kills gunner with gold armor.. tank with passive 2 and gold has 250 hp so he can live.. gold would make him roughly with passive 3 =325hp
  2. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

The minigun and assault rifle both loose damage over range, just like the shotgun does, although not nearly as drastically. The SMG does too, but I don't see any stats on it.
  3. Grec

Grec New Member

Headcraps and Headshots aren't instant kills, they just do a buttload of damage. Get a tank with armor 3 and passive 3 and try it out.
  4. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

i know snipers headshots are nulled with tank passive 2 and gold and gunners deploy 3

Headcrabs and air strikes i think are instakill no matter what your health is no?

All the damage was done close range slight press of the trigger with automatics got 1-2 shots thats why i posted 5-10hp

Its just a rough guide i did playing a private match vs my guest account

So if you add in juiced factors and Crt builds you can make something quite devestating if you see the damage output.
  5. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

I believe Ground Zeros can't be survived, but Headcrabs can. I've hit a juiced Gunner and it took him down to a sliver of health.
  6. AbusedPumpkin

AbusedPumpkin New Member

But... lvl 2 charge insta-kills an unarmored assassin.
  7. F5in

F5in New Member

You sure it's not the opposite? Today I came up behind a juiced deployed Gunner and stuck him with an airstrike and kept walking, but didn't get a kill so I had to go back and shotgun him.
  8. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I've survived both airstrikes and headcrabs while juiced + Deployed with my tank.
  9. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Did you have passive 3 and gold armor?
    I don't think a level 1 air strike or headcrab can stop gold armored gunners/tanks
    Maybe level 3?
    Ill test it today
  10. J Triple Dash

J Triple Dash New Member

does anybody know if silver crit-bronze clip is better then silver crit-bronze rof? I main assassin
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

INCONSISTENCY:
    both level 2 & 3 assault charge do the same amount of damage, and both are (at least on this scale) +100 damage seeing as they kill an assassin in one hit.
  12. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I mistyped it... sorry.. got it mixed up with level 1.

Test more out if you can and tell me if there's any more mistakes.. i have to revalute some things but its pretty close.
    Last edited: January 2, 2011
  13. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

It will matter when juiced
    Youll have more shots with the bigger clip size and no delay time with the reload
    the one without the clip size may empty the clip faster but the reload time will waste the juice.

Again it depends what weapon is being used... high damage slower firing weapons would do more damage over a period of time then a lower damage high firing weapon..

IE: Gunner minigun
    Larger clip means constant fire (he has the largest clip size)
    Higher rate of fire means clip gets emptied but reload is so horrid his juice is emptied

Each will benefit certain situations..
  14. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Updated test.

Ok ive tested head crab level 3 and air beacon level 3 on juiced gunners and tanks deployed and non deployed.. heres the results

Air Beacon does 5% more damage then Head crab both level 3

Basically each will do roughly 190hp damage but air beacon does 195hp

So..

Juiced Tank with gold armor and passive 1 survived- and had roughly 15% health left= 230 hp total

Juiced tank with deploy 1 and passive 1 survived and the damage was lowered by 30% meaning deploy 1 for tank adds 30hp ontop of total= 260hp

Bottom line is passive each level adds 30hp estimate and deploy any level adds 30hp
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tank with passive 3/Gold Armor/Deploy while juiced= 200+90(passive)+90hp(gold armor)=380hp

Tank with no deploy juiced and same as above= 350hp

Gunner
    ------
    Gunner doesn't have a passive but deploy adds 30hp at level 2/3
    Gold armor gunner survived with almost the same results but the health difference was lowered due to no passives while juiced.

Also the support was involved in the test juiced with gold armor and passive 3. He survived with 5% of his bar left.

Again air beacon and head crab only do 190hp damage but for some reason the juice gives protection of the instakill but you still need the hp backups.

Now hold on a second.. we also tried the pancake in the mix...
    It killed the tank that we tested above with full everything deployed and juiced

Pancake is the strongest move in the game
    -----------------------------------------
    It's even greater then the sniper's headshot

So if your dealing with a juiced player as above then your going to have to beacon+headcrab together to get the kill or 3 air strikes in a row.

Again Each class was juiced in order to survive..
    I never did test the tank un-juiced but then the gold gunner and gold tank should live as they have more then 195 hp with gold armor.

Will retest some more
  15. Black Jack Davy

Black Jack Davy New Member

Did not know.
  16. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Honestly I don't think you should run either of these two. Silver rof makes the shuriken gun a much more viable weapon. You really don't need crit on any sin build because you can upgrade cloak to 3 and shoot yourself out of a cloak with the shuriken gun for a free clip of crit shurikens.

However of the two you mentioned you should go with silver crit/bronze rof if only because the reload time on the shuriken gun is so quick. I would think the difference in those two would be negligible.
  17. J Triple Dash

J Triple Dash New Member

thank you for that!!! I have a big issue with killing tanks so I try take them down from a distance or get as much health out of them & team up with a gunner to finish them off. I must admit I do play with a do or die attitude most of the time but I just want to WIN!!! death means nothing to me. I'm almost in the top 100 :D