Which Class Would You Prefer to Play as?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Gentleman, March 20, 2010.

1. Doma0997

Doma0997 New Member

It seems like this would be one of those situations however, that because the game style is vastly different, what you get comfortable with in blitz may not always transfer over to crossfire. Just a thought...
  2. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Blitz actually is a good way to get used to a character and their skills. In both Blitz and Crossfire the characters' abilities are the same.
  3. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I'm planning Blitz first, well, after touring the menus and the training videos, then after I've had a good few goes on Blitz, I'll make a start on Crossfire.
  4. metalsnake27

metalsnake27 New Member

Blitz does seem very fun, and it is a cool way to get used to everyone XD.

Idk who im going to be, im probably the best one at sneaking behind people and infiltrating/supporting so im probably gonna be assassin (even though im sure 3/4 of the ppl are going to be). My 2nd pick is going to be gunner (really good class for pushing and defending) or support (i love being medic classes because I seem to be the only one who helps out alot), but im defiantly giving all the classes a try =D
  5. Stroodlez

Stroodlez New Member

Im thinking of being support as well, because after playing Transformers just flying around healing people it was pretty fun. Not to mention having a turret! :eek: but they all look so good!!
  6. mikhail_tisoy

mikhail_tisoy Member

hahah same me and my friend (online splitscreen) will both play support constantly healing each other
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Im going to end up using the Assassin and Assault the most but I plan to play them all in Blitz mode first to get a feel for them all.
  8. Oscar Oli

Oscar Oli New Member

Support. Ive got a group of 3 others who all saw the trailer and said "ASSASSIAN!"
  9. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

Support for sure. Healing, then shooting. It's my dream. :ugeek:
  10. drunkdriver23

drunkdriver23 New Member

Assassin and support they both look great and I like being the medic in games dunno why it's just somethin I like. Also the assassin just looks beast so those 2 for me
  11. ROWAN1551

ROWAN1551 New Member

Im really interested in playing them all, But the ones I think im gunna like most are Support, Assault and Sniper. ( Im awful at snipeing i just find it fun)
  12. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

It's the headshots. They just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside every time!
  13. SHAMMYBUD

SHAMMYBUD New Member

I'm gonna to try them all but probably I'll probably play Gunner, Support, and Sniper the most. I just want quadruple miniguns... Maybe someday...
  14. XxXMullin13XxX

XxXMullin13XxX New Member

Probably going to play as a tank but will give all the other classes a go before I decide what I like the best
  15. [c]HEMICAL [t]AKO

[c]HEMICAL [t]AKO New Member

Totally gonna hit it up as the sniper, because he is one CRAZY dude! And i love it! lol Cant wait. But im gonna try all the other classes too, just because i want to know how they all play out :D W00T!! :lol:
  16. lordnovas

lordnovas New Member

I'm all about the Tank class, I think it's a lot of fun to play defense. I know where the bad guys are coming from, I have a very clear objective (keep the area clear) and a great defense eventually wins out.
  17. Monte

Monte New Member

Probably Assassin, Support, or Sniper. And in the order as well. I just love the cloak and dagger feel of Assassins and being able to help my team out as the support.
  18. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

I think Uber has solved the problem of nobody wanting to be the team medic. Give him a shotgun everyone wants in on the healing action. :lol:
  19. oogabex

oogabex New Member

support just because I am too lazy to go out and kill people myself so set down my firebase,hack it and let it do all the work for me. :D
  20. madpierrot21

madpierrot21 New Member

Sniper, Support and Assault look the most appealing too me. I'll probably rotate between these three most of the time. Their weapons looks cool and love the skills for them.