System Requirements

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by rtorc, May 18, 2013.

1. rtorc

rtorc New Member

Hey you Guys,
    saw the trailer -> was totally fascinated -> preordered -> realize i have a shitty old Laptop... I don't want to bother anyone but will the game be playable on an 2010 Sony Vaio f-series Laptop with i7 quadcore Q720, 6gb ram and a GeForce GT 330M ?
    Many thanks in advance,
    Rtorc
  2. godde

godde Well-Known Member

Hm, they actually posted preliminary requirements here:http://store.steampowered.com/app/233250/?snr=1_7_15__13

Minimum:
    Processor:64-bit Dual Core or better
    Memory:4 GB RAM
    Graphics:Shader 3.0
    DirectX®:9.0c
    Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
    Additional:These specs are still being determined.

Recommended:
    Processor:Quad Core
    Memory:8 GB RAM
    DirectX®:9.0c
    Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
    Additional:These specs are still being determined.
  3. midnite111

midnite111 New Member

I Did see on their steam early access page that the alpha will start on only 64 bit but they will work on getting it on 32 bit systems.
  4. rtorc

rtorc New Member

Thank you guys =)
    I already read these Information and boy... how often have i read that it could possibly run on my laptop and it didnt ^^ but i havent been clearly enough i'm sorry for that...i think the main problem would be the gt330m graphics chip but i'm not quite sure but thank you very much for looking the data up =)
  5. AusSkiller

AusSkiller Member

Yeah that GPU isn't very good, but Uber will probably put in some graphic options that might allow you to play it at a reasonable frame rate (~25fps) but it will probably need to be at a low resolution. You will probably also struggle a lot during alpha/beta though as often there are a lot of performance issues and unoptimized code in the earlier stages of development. But it's hard to say at this point exactly what sort of performance to expect, for all we know a 330m might be perfectly fine.