Blue Love: How do we 'fix' The Support?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, December 30, 2010.

1. Shammas

Shammas New Member

It is fine the way it is. On any decent team, the support heals players and the players don't die. The support benefits the team greatly, even though it doesn't show up in the stats. Each class does plenty of things that aren't tracked, but have a game-changing impact. Assassin and assault suiciding the ball, support healing, tank and gunner intimidating, etc. If you watch my team's matches, I don't go huge getting tons of kills, but I usually have lots of assists and I make plays when it matters so my team can have an edge. If you aren't willing to help your team and be a SUPPORT, then don't play it.
  2. Fighter4Christ

Fighter4Christ New Member

As has been already mentioned in this thread, people are getting better at this game and have learned how to counter the supports abilities.

Good pros immediately take out firebases.
    Good pros dont get within shotgun range.
    Good pros destoy turrets (unless they are LB's, of course).

All the support is left with is his ability to heal a better-equipped teammate. I said it before and I will say it again, two offensive classes will always out-kill one offensive class+support.

So the support still has....a cool Italian accent?