making this game playable

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by celeborn69, April 24, 2013.

1. iampetard

iampetard Active Member

cause maybe you're in the process of building them one by one :p
  2. rockobot

rockobot Member

I'm glad you brought this up because it ties into a suggestion I had about six months ago of selectable building ghosts.

I would love to be able to queue up ten factories, and immediately start telling them to assist each other/build units directly from them. It seems like a logical step from the act of being able to move building ghosts.
  3. nlspeed911

nlspeed911 Member

Indeed; logical and useful. There's no reason (I can think of) not to add it.
  4. veta

veta Active Member

+1 to selecting structure ghosts
  5. blocky22

blocky22 Member

vote for:
    My ideas:
    Maps:

Sections that flip to transport units to an area inside of the sphere.
    Sliding sections that move units from one place one the planet to another. (unit escalator)

Problems:
    In cameras[maps] ie. Mini maps, have highlighted (representing the areas covered by other cameras) areas that show the view area of other cameras. - highlighted areas could interfere with game-play.
    Possible solution: In the active screen. Remove the highlights and add them to the non-active ones. ‘active’ being the screen that the mouse cursor is in. - I'm not convinced that this completely solves the problem.