Things to hopefully see in the next Live Stream

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Sower85, April 19, 2013.

1. Sower85

Sower85 Member

Hi

I just watched the live stream (though on youtube) and - fantastic work so far Uber. Theres already loads of other posts about it already, so I am not gonna re-hash that.

Maybe it would be good to ask for particular game play aspects to be demoed in the next live stream, or certainly the one after that? I know that I am really looking forward to the destruction aspects of the game, as thats one of the main USPs - the thing that sets it way ahead of other RTS games in my opinion.

Something I thought was annoyingly missing is an asteroid impact? I know it was said that there will be "no battles" in the demo, which is totally expected at this early stage, but an asteroid impact doesnt need to interact with anything but the planet if its not targeting the base etc. so maybe a little easier to do "stand alone"?

I've seen quite a lot of posts regarding land deformation in game. Its all well and good being able to see pre-made asteroid craters in the Planet Generator (again props for the live stream showing this, never get bored of the same maps, over and over again!), but seeing it in real time would be No. 1 on my request list to see

Maybe other people have good ideas for this too? Given that they're kind of developing everything, though some parts more intensely than others, so I am sure thats gonna be the driving factor with what we see next, but I figure some suggestions never hurt!

Also, given the great sound shown in an earlier live stream, some background sound (at least for a short while) would be good - maybe with the game play circumstance taken into effect?

Thanks,

Mike
  2. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

UberStack, Scathis and Eka we miss yooooooooouuuuuuu. =(
  3. xenomorph555

xenomorph555 New Member

I'm hoping to see some combat in the next one :3
  4. iampetard

iampetard Active Member

I honestly don't want to see anything anymore until the alpha. So when I play I go apeshit crazy and end up in the hospital.

So far the game looks exactly what I expected so I believe the fully playable alpha one will be absolutely epic compared to my expectations.