Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by bitcheslovecake, April 10, 2013.

1. bitcheslovecake

bitcheslovecake New Member

2. infinitycanvas

infinitycanvas Well-Known Member

What a god awful person.
  3. kvalheim

kvalheim Post Master General

Looks and sounds and is an @sshole.
  4. bitcheslovecake

bitcheslovecake New Member

People said that about Margaret Thatcher.
  5. kvalheim

Implying I supported her in any way?
    Wasn't around in the 80s, don't care for politics.
  6. gluteusmaximums

gluteusmaximums New Member

This dude is right. If you get offended and harm yourself over typed words you have serious rl issues that need to be addressed.
  7. thebigpill

thebigpill Well-Known Member

agree with the message, but auto-mutilation stops being fun and games when you know a girl who cut herself three times a week and suicide stops being funny when you have to spend two weeks talking her out of it.
  8. FireflyJenkins

FireflyJenkins Active Member

I always thought suicide caused by self esteem was a coward's way out but if you feel depressed because of someone on the internet, then you seriously were sheltered and need to spend a month in the center of a forest.

Maybe if this person is malicious and is posting anything of you he finds in places, I can sympathize with you, but if the guy sends you a mean essay via facebook, don't ******* read it. Seriously, don't cut yourself, take up a hobby, ******* Tai Chi that **** outta your system.
  9. Just1more

Just1more Active Member

This person got bullied outside the screen too? Is the only explanation I can find to it.

If she did it only cause of things on a screen it's really silly. But why must others be fucktards to someone in the first place.

''this is the internet lol''<--- best excuse to being fucktards. Ever
  10. gluteusmaximums

its a sexual thing for me
  11. Just1more

Just1more Active Member

4chan does weird things to ppl
  12. kvalheim

Yes, if you get so insanely depressed by people on the internet you want to kill yourself then you do REALLY need to see some help, because you have very serious problems.
    But the internet needs to NOT be a "get out of jail free" card for jackasses.
  13. thebigpill

thebigpill Well-Known Member

See I used to think that too, but when someone is suicidal because of low self-esteem, it's not just because they don't love themselves enough, it's because they don't love themselves at all and that's caused by deeper issues. (severe bullying, childhood abuse, trauma, that sorta thing)
  14. missionaryposition

missionaryposition Member

BGM was annoying as fuck.
  15. arseface

arseface Post Master General

Maybe for you.

I've had a few of friends over the years who've cut for various reasons, and a number of friends I've known irl have at one point either attempted or seriously considered suicide for a wide variety of reasons.

The cutting thing is sorta dumb, less so conceptually and more so legitimate risk wise. There are a number of safer places to cut yourself and still produce the same sensations. All cutting your wrists does is make a mess, broadcast to the world that you've had issues for the rest of your life, and risk suicide when you're not trying for it(wrist cutting for suicide is pretty hard to make a mistake on).

I've told people that I've previously talked out of suicide to kill themselves jokingly and they respond appropriately, by saying "you first".

If I couldn't have fun with the horrible things in life it would suck a lot more than it does already.

inb4 lock
  16. gluteusmaximums

nb4 the no fun police
  17. AraxisHT

AraxisHT Active Member

He has some good points he he has some bad points but his delivery is horrible. He isn't helping anything.

I hope he doesn't get attention for this sort of behavior.
  18. missionaryposition

missionaryposition Member

Reminds me of the Russian kid who committed suicide because his favorite anime character died.
  19. tehemopenguin

tehemopenguin Moderator Alumni

While the presentation was a bit excessive, I pretty much agree with everything he said. People bullying you online? Don't listen to it. It's much easier to block a "cyber bully" by just clicking "block" or "delete." It's your fault if you let yourself take it.

Also, lol @ 2:17.
  20. kaien

kaien Member