Mickey Cantor encourages bad behavior!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by CStubing, December 27, 2010.

1. CStubing

CStubing New Member

A minor point, but one that irks me. Sometimes I play xbox live blitz with randoms just for the heck of it, and I'll get matched up with people of various skill/experience levels. Now, I don't have any expectation of breaking any records, but it *would* be nice to have the annihilator ready when the big jackbot rounds come.

Instead, I've experienced this many times -- the annihilator recharges, and then Mickey Cantor says something to the effect of, "Hey if you have some extra cash, the annihilator is ready, wink wink," and then one of the low-ranked guys runs over and hits it in the middle of a slim round.

This commentary is probably fine in Crossfire, but maybe it can be removed from Blitz?
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

cant be helped. find a new lobby if yours sucks. i cant count the amount of times i have deployed in a bot lane and a support stands in my way so his firebase can make all the kills. at this point, i wait till round 39, at which i annihilate. then i wait till jackbots spawn so it adds the extras on account of me, and i leave.
    i hate that stupid firebase. not because it is OP, but because it makes some supports act like retards.
  3. CStubing

CStubing New Member

In your case, you have people trying to score whore, I guess.. In my case, I'm saying the commentary points people in the wrong direction who don't know any better.

So, yes it can be helped -- remove the commentary.
  4. Magikarp

Magikarp New Member

This really annoys me, and is the reason I can't make it past level 70 during ssdb
  5. ShockerGeneral

ShockerGeneral New Member

Am I the only person who finds blitz gametypes boring as sh*t and only play crossfire?

But yes, I can see why this would annoy - I guess the only solution is to get a party of non-lobotomized players or go play a gametype that is worthwhile....crossfire for instance.
  6. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Lol! What a douche move. The firebase placement, I mean. Firing off the annihilator at round 39 and leaving is outstanding though.

If you ever want to play Blitz with a non-retard support, hit me up GT: immortal303