Most Common Endorsements as of Dec 2010

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by Bonecrusher, December 26, 2010.

1. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

These are pretty much the ones I see very often

Xenonox's assault build (sorry I'm naming it this since it's being used by many as of now)
    Rate/Acc/Crt

Sniper common
    Rate/Armor/Clip or Armor/Rate/Clip

Sigmar Sniper build
    Armor/Rate/Acc

Shotgun Support Build
    Rate/Armor/Speed

Common Support Build
    Rate/Armor/Skill

Common Gunner Build
    Acc/Clip/Armor or Acc/Rate/Armor

Tank Jet Flame Build
    Speed/Armor/Rate or Speed/Armor/Skill

Rail Gun Build
    Rate/Crt/Armor or Rate/Clip/Armor

Assassin Common
    Armor/Rate/Health or Armor/Rate/skill or Armor/Rate/Speed

Shruiken Build
    Rate/Clip/Reload or Clip/Rate/Reload

Add what you see the most of these days
  2. slingshot279

slingshot279 New Member

I've been seeing some, well rather frightening builds lately.
    I've seen 12 assassins running Health Recovery, Skill Recovery, Speed. (lol)
    I've seen COUNTLESS gunners using Reload Speed, Clip Size, Speed. (might work?)
    And for the tank I have yet to see one other than the forum members to use Rate of Fire OR Armor.
    Out of the ones you've listed I still haven't seen a shuriken build assassin.
  3. mute

mute New Member

Assault 1a:
    Crit/RoF/Armor

Assault 1b:
    RoF/Crit/Armor

Assault 1c:
    Crit/Acc/RoF

--------

Assault 2:
    Armor/Speed/Regen
  4. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

I've seen good gunners using accuracy more now, sometimes crit
  5. Shammas

Shammas New Member

I don't pay attention really, but every good build uses armor, and most use RoF.
  6. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Saw a gunny running Skill/Juice/Regn.
  7. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

With the exception of some of the newer assault builds that populate pubs, this.
  8. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

For support, I use:
    Gold: RoF
    Silver: Skill
    Bronze: Armor

I use the gold RoF for my heal gun more than the shotty or hurt gun. I can keep my firebase and turrets up under fire, over heal bots fast and keep my slayer team mates healthy.
  9. mute

mute New Member

This might seem a bit crazy.. but I've been using this Support build recently:

Speed
    Skill ReGen
    Armor

RoF on the H/H gun doesnt bother me too much and passive2 is the 3rd thing I upgrade. the RoF on the shotgun without an endorsement is slow, but if you keep your aim/tracking down while in the middle of a gunfight or chasing someone down, it doesnt really matter. Requires more skill/practice, but it pays off. In other words, make your shots count.

Running around as fast as I can, popping in/out on corners with the shotty and having the ability to flee as fast as I can seems to be making up for some of the crippling that's been done on the Support. ReGen as Silver isn't too much of a difference from Gold, but Bronze is uber slow.

This is definitely a skill build, but its damn fun if you are a 'middle of the map' / map-control freak like me.. imo, it helps return much of the 'chess master' role of the Support and since you can get in/out and do surprise/pop attacks faster you end up using the Airstrike less to cover your rear, which means it's easier to save all 3 up for when you really want to use them.

My build before the DLC was RoF, Skill regen, Armor. After DLC I primarily started using Skill, RoF, Armor.. I didn't switch to this new setup till a day or two ago (and can't use it in every match). I tried going without Armor for awhile... but holy crap do you become Assassins whipping boy without Armor. No armor combined with a slower shotgun will get you in alot of trouble ;]
  10. ShreddieMercury

ShreddieMercury New Member

For assualt, I use the Xenonox build, but I switch acc and rof. So it's acc/rof/crit.
  11. InsolubleFluff

InsolubleFluff New Member

My builds:

Assassin:
    Armour
    Health Recovery
    Skill Recovery
    Also used Health Reocvery, Armour, Skill Recovery and works just as good, if not better.

Gunner:
    Accuracy
    Rate of Fire
    Speed
    Really accurate, painful and quick. I mow down most gunners in a stand off

Assault:
    Rate of Fire
    Accuracy
    Armour
    I think this one is a wee bit wrong, but I can't remember it off the top of my head :S